The Fifth Element [Sony Cat Wave] (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $14.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker on front

Rest of titles here

12thefit.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109439

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Artwork on this looks amazing!!
I live in UK and want to get a copy. Do I need to get involved in a group buy? If so what do I do? You can tell I'm new to this can't you? Lol

Welcome butz2k!
yeah you would need to get involved in a group buy as futureshop do not ship outside Canada.
However, to access the group buy you need 20 non spam posts to your name to access them

Last edited:
Depending on how this looks in hand (back art, inside art, finish) I would consider trading my UK version for one. I'm hoping they look as vibrant as they do in the pics and full gloss with awesome back art in the same style

I hope there's inner art. Also wonder would this include remastered or what? UK edition by fox has a kick ass transfer compared to the US one.

I hope there's inner art. Also wonder would this include remastered or what? UK edition by fox has a kick ass transfer compared to the US one.

Are you sure? Very few people would have the original bad master. It was remastered by Sony like 7 years ago and looks great. I can't imagine them improving on it any more, at least with the current BD standard.

But I agree there should be inner art or something extra. The new cover art alone of this series does nothing for me.