The Fifth Element [Sony Cat Wave] (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $14.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker on front

Rest of titles here

12thefit.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109439

Last edited by a moderator:
That actually looks amazing. Will get this at some point. Shame about the no inside art but at least it's a colour like the iconic art wave

I am not crazy about when a steelbook design looks cartooney(personal taste), lots of them it seems...there was also the 2nd steel series of Bourne that has that feel(I prefer the first series exclusive black and white) don't like this type of design shown in pic that seems to be used a lot, they almost all look alike AAAAAA.png

FYI -
Originally Posted by number42 @ BR.com
A warning for anyone who ordered The Fifth Element:

I got my copy of in the mail today. It's a nice looking SteelBook, however the disc is the original version (not the remaster). It's a BD25 with MPEG-2 video and no Dolby True-HD track. You would think that maybe it's a mistake, however the disc art matches the SteelBook so it must be intentional.

and tilallr1 confirmed!

FYI -
Originally Posted by number42 @ BR.com
A warning for anyone who ordered The Fifth Element:

I got my copy of in the mail today. It's a nice looking SteelBook, however the disc is the original version (not the remaster). It's a BD25 with MPEG-2 video and no Dolby True-HD track. You would think that maybe it's a mistake, however the disc art matches the SteelBook so it must be intentional.

and tilallr1 confirmed!
Motherf*****

I like the artwork and the colours on the steelbook for this edition. Out of the sony wave this and leon are my favourite from the lot, thanks for the pic view mate...

This is great film ... but sorry they have completely messed it up - both visually and technically in my opinion - I shall be waiting for a 4K version (Hopefully with better artwork as well)