Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The First Omen (2024)

Genre: Horror

Director: Arkasha Stevenson

Cast: Nell Tiger Free, Tawfeek Barhom, Sônia Braga, Ralph Ineson, Bill Nighy

Release: 2024-04-04

Plot: When a young American woman is sent to Rome to begin a life of service to the church, she encounters a darkness that causes her to question her own faith and uncovers a terrifying conspiracy that hopes to bring about the birth of evil incarnate.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 014324.png

Is this officially in the Omen franchise, or just parasiting on its name?
Looks like another femake, but I'll bite.

Yeah. it's nothing special.

But kinda boring post _new_ stuff here and no-one reacts.

Oh, well.

Whatever.

:naughty:
They're all only in a Steelbook section, some even post their opinions on a movie in one of the threads there, it's ridiculous. :meh:
But mostly I think it's the 'sealed collector collective', an extremist cult that don't watch anything, just buy it blind and keep it in cases... :naughty:

Reactions: Space Cadet
I hate how any long-after-the-fact sequel/reimagining/regurgitation has to literally grab hold of you, shake you around like a rag doll and shout right in your face “look how hard I’m winking”, by unnecessarily repeating scenes and lines from their far superior forebears.

Trailer: “It’s all for you”…….[SPLAT].

Absolutely nobody: ‘Wow, that’s what the nanny in the original Omen said just before she went swinging. That will surely blind me to the fact that the rest of the script has seemingly been written by a squad of bum-scratching monkeys popping balloons with random words scrawled on a bit of paper shoved inside’.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database