Completed The Flash (Season 9) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE FLASH - CW

EPs: Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR: David Nutter (Arrow)

CAST: Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)

Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

THE-FLASH.jpg

CW Officially ordered to Series!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonights flash wasn't the best episode of the series... BUT THE ENDING!!!! OH MAN:

vmRTdTJQqOxOJCYQ86mD_tumblr_nwwrh81Opt1ufsf3go2_500.gif

KING SHARK!!!!

I Totally didn't see that coming! It was freaking Awesome!!!!

This was the best episode they have ever had.The pace was great and the guy playing joe west is an acting beast.And that ending ...

And like i said before, who ever is doing the female casting needs a raise.
patty-spivot-smile-the-flash-shantel-vansanten-580x430.jpg

Oh God! ZOOM IS ONE SAVAGE BEAST! He makes the Reverse Flash looks like a baby
yeah, i have a feeling Bary is going to wear a lot more ass beatings before the season is done.I don't think Arrow and Firestorm can help him this time.

Any one else notice how much weight Linda loss?she was instagram thick in the first season, now she is really skinny.I liked her before.Nice and thick.

Zoom’s identity has been revealed but who is the man in the iron mask?

The identity of the man in the iron mask
is Eddie Thawne Earth-2 doppelgänger
This is my answer.

What did you guys think of the ending for this? I was hugely underwhelmed and I can see where season 3 is headed already. they tried to pack in far too much into one episode. The Crisis part of it should have been a half season arc instead of 10 mins at the end.