Completed The Flash (Season 9) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE FLASH - CW

EPs: Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR: David Nutter (Arrow)

CAST: Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)

Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

THE-FLASH.jpg

CW Officially ordered to Series!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too, also quite interested to see how they bring back Tom Cavanaugh's Harrison Wells character. To be honest I'm hoping it's the version from season 1 that we only briefly got a chance to see.

Under spoiler for those who didn't watch the last season :)

When The Flash went back and saved his mother, he basically altered everything. It's like the Reverse Flash never died etc... This is based on the Flashpoint story arc. Based on the glimpse we see in the Season 3 trailer, I'd say it's the same version.

Reactions: ash1115
Under spoiler for those who didn't watch the last season :)

When The Flash went back and saved his mother, he basically altered everything. It's like the Reverse Flash never died etc... This is based on the Flashpoint story arc. Based on the glimpse we see in the Season 3 trailer, I'd say it's the same version.

Maybe so, also hoping they address
Why earth 2 Harrison Wells has a time vault

With the fall season for TV here, some of the comic book shows haven’t started yet. The CW has recently released the trailer for season 3 of THE FLASH. It is based on the DC Comics character of the same name and this season will focus on The Flashpoint Paradox. Now, if you’re not familiar with this storyline, don’t worry because I can give you the rundown. Be warned, its about to get real nerdy in here.

Flashpoint is a plot line that follows Barry Allen as he is put into a different timeline. This means that his friends, relationships, experiences, and more have been affected but Barry remembers the timeline that he knows to be “the right one.” This is different than the DC Animation film JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE FLASHPOINT PARADOX where he needs to get help from various members of the Justice League to get him home. I wouldn’t expect to see Thomas Wayne getting Barry home anytime soon but this season is shaping up to have plenty of new characters to help the scarlet speedster get to his home timeline. So what do you think? Let us know in the comments below!

Continue reading...

Exciting! It'll be nice to see Grodd again. There's been so much focus on good-speedster this, bad-speedster that, kid-speedster who, Savitarster what that it will be refreshing to just go back to a big hulking Gorilla with a complex. Tom Felton looks like he's going to be having a good episode. Can't wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I have been enjoying this season... but its a bit too dramatic and serious lately.
This looks like a nice change of pace.

Yes, has been another good season, WAY to much soap opera between Barry and Iris.....this looks good, like when X-files used to pull an episode out of left field...

• Thanks
Wasn't bad at all, definitely a change of pace....wonder if they all were really singing....

Yeah it was very enjoyable. I liked it a lot!

Yup I'm pretty sure they were actually singing.
Both Grant Gustin and Mellisa Benoist (along with Guest Star Darren Criss) were all on Glee together.
It's kind of the reason why they did the episode.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Yeah it was very enjoyable. I liked it a lot!

Yup I'm pretty sure they were actually singing.
Both Grant Gustin and Mellisa Benoist (along with Guest Star Darren Criss) were all on Glee together.
It's kind of the reason why they did the episode.

Forgot about the Glee hook-up, that makes sense...

SO? How did people feel about this season?
Thoughts on the Savitar reveal?
What about the finale's death? Did you see it coming?

I called the Savitar reveal as soon as he said he was The Future Flash.

The ending has no weight for me as you know he's gonna be out in about 2 episodes. Can't call a TV show The Flash and have no Flash. It should have been Wally dragged into the Speed Force and then they can try to get him out over the course of half a season.

HR's Switch was good as it was spur of the moment thing when he realised that him and Iris couldn't escape in the Warehouse. Glad Wells 2 is back though.

The Red Savitar suit looked so much better and scarier too. Ou tof all the Berlantiverse this was the weakest of the lot.

• Thanks
Unfortunately saw some of the plot before it aired, thought the Savitar section was good, overall lackluster finale, annoyed with the ending, and agree with @jitstark, won't last long for next season...otherwise who would watch Kid Flash only for multiple episodes...not me!

Arrow finale was WAY better!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark and kaw