Completed The Flash (Season 9) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE FLASH - CW

EPs: Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR: David Nutter (Arrow)

CAST: Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)

Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

THE-FLASH.jpg

CW Officially ordered to Series!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good, I liked it but there are just a few things that erk me about the whole series.

There is entirely too much hugging going on. I think I counted five hug scenes in one episode one time, I mean come on! Let's all just sit around and sing kumbaya why don't we.
Cisco and Harry come up with stuff just on the whim, I mean no need to research the item or test it sometimes, just out of the blue "Oh I created this devise to stint your mind reading abilities in like one episode. If that's the case why doesn't Cisco and Harry have multiple PHD's in different fields of sciences. I mean some of the sh!t is really far fetched even for a superhero show. Another one is Killer Frost is just all of a sudden friends with the team now? There's entirely too much bullsh!t going on.
The biggest one is that most of the criminal metas that they catch and put away, eventually the team seeks them out for help at one point or another to catch another criminal, PLEASE!

Arrowverse's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' crossover will include Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow

“Crisis on Infinite Earths” will truly be the Arrowverse’s biggest crossover yet.

EW has confirmed that the highly anticipated event will include Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Batwoman, the newest Arrowverse series. “Crisis on Infinite Earths” will be five hours long and air over two quarters, the CW announced at its upfront presentation to advertisers in New York Thursday morning.

There have been questions about which shows would be involved in “Crisis” ever since it was announced in December because the most recent crossover, “Elseworlds” only included Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl, but not DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Concerns about Legends of Tomorrow‘s inclusion rose after the CW revealed that its fifth season was being held until midseason. Luckily, it seems as though that isn’t stopping Sara (Caity Lotz) and the rest of the gang from joining the crossover fun. Given the fact that “Crisis on Infinite Earths” shares its name with one of DC Comics’ biggest stories, it’s not entirely surprising that Greg Berlanti and company are making sure all of the Arrowverse’s superheroes are involved.

Even though “Crisis” won’t air until later in the year, the Arrowverse has already started preparing for it. Both The Flash and Arrow‘s most recent season finale set up the event in major ways. The former finale revealed that Grant Gustin’s Barry Allen vanishes in a “crisis” in the year 2019, and the Arrow season 7 finale ended with the Monitor (LaMonica Garrett) recruiting Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) to save the multiverse from, you guessed it, an impending crisis.

The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and Batwoman will air this fall on The CW.

via EW

Ended watching it at season 5 or 6 i don't remember. I think after that show just kinda lost it and all these crossovers just bamboozled everything not to mention all these different Earths o_O.

This isn't over yet? Must be the longest running 'superhero' series.* Outlived its channel even. :wacky:

Remembered: Smallville is, 10 seasons​

Last edited:
This isn't over yet? Must be the longest running 'superhero' series. Outlived its channel even. :wacky:

I think this would go on even further, but considerwing CW is cutting it to up to 4 or 6 series its no surprise this one is getting final season. I stopped watching it at season 6 i think...
Probably cause other series linked to Arrowverse are getting axe too.

There's no CW anymore, they were sold for $0, as I've read, and the new company will just show reruns probably, because that's all they ever did before.
Other series were canceled a while ago.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y