The Fountain

Would you buy The Fountain G2 Blu-Ray Steelbook?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No Way!

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
I know there is a French G2 Steelbook of this, which i own a copy, but while it dosent look bad, i think the artwork could've been a lot better plus, it comes with forced subs.

So would you buy a steelbook from this movie with different and cooler artwork?

As an example here's my own design:
thefountainberns1.jpg

thefountainberns3s.jpg
thefountainberns2.jpg

Last edited:
I LOOOOVE it and i think its Aronofsky's masterpiece!

But the reactions to this film always seemed to be either love it or hate it... its just one of those movies...

Reactions: dirtyoak
Would like to have it without forced subs.....that's what the amaray is for i guess.
I like your mock-up design, although, I'd probably reverse it. I would want the tree of life/ Izzy's tree on the front instead of the back. Nice work!

Reactions: berns
Yes! I would want The Fountain steelbook with some nice artwork.

I think the french steelbook doesn't look that good, which is kind of a surprise. The french releases usually have very nice artwork.

I love this film and would love to own it as a nice Steelbook. I'm also not impressed by the French Steelbook artwork, so hopefully we will see a re-release.

I saw this when it was in the cinema and when I came out I had no idea what happened. Something about a tree and that is all I know. :dunno:

Definitely need this to complete my Aronofsky collection, only 1 terrible G1 release from France so far but 4 different steels for The Wrestler.

A Plain Archive release to go along side The Wrestler would be awesome.:drool: