The General Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this (I'm sure a friendly mod will move it if it's not), but I have an etiquette question. If you choose to tip on a GB, what is an appropriate amount?

FNAC exclusive steelbooks Groupbuys usually interest a lot of people.

But FNAC is releasing a lot of other exclusive releases, with some nice bonus such as booklets, digibooks, slipcovers, or bonus discs.

Would you be interested in small GBs for these non-steelbook FNAC exclusive blu-rays ?

Reactions: DSRW1988 and Wreck
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this (I'm sure a friendly mod will move it if it's not), but I have an etiquette question. If you choose to tip on a GB, what is an appropriate amount?

kinda depends on value of item your getting.

$25 item .... $2-3

If the person helps me a lot often I tip them more because of it. If its someone that I also help out then there's really no need for tipping so long as its equal on both sides. I just kinda manage it based on that.

FNAC will release an exclusive release for Game of Thrones Season 2 (with an exclusive 45 minutes bonus BRD - €48) and Seasons 1+2 (with the same exclusive BRD and a booklet with pictures - €70).

Any interest in a Groupbuy ?