The Godfather (Blu-ray Steelcase) [Australia]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
The Godfather blu-ray Steelcase

gfamoraycopy.jpg

If you have pics, please provide ... more info coming soon.

Last edited:
Godfather set (with metal steelcase) received yesterday from ezydvd.

Very poor package (no bubble wrap, only in a big solid paper letter), but arrived mint :D
It's a beautiful set :drool::naughty:

Tin Set means steelcase ?

so i must just order the three movies with (Tin Set) to get the 3 steelcases, right ?

Godfather, The - The Coppola Restoration (Blu-ray) (Tin Set) (814281)
Godfather, The - Part II: The Coppola Restoration (Blu-ray) (Tin Set)
Godfather, The - Part III: The Coppola Restoration (Blu-ray) (Tin Set)

= 3 steelcases

Hi there .. sorry for asking this (probably already answered somewhere :emb:), but are the age rating logos printed on these Steelcases ?

Cheers,
Steph.

Hi there .. sorry for asking this (probably already answered somewhere :emb:), but are the age rating logos printed on these Steelcases ?

Cheers,
Steph.

Hi Steph :D

Unfortunately, yes on the Godfather Trilogie Cases. However, most of the Aussie Steelcases don't have them printed.

Cheers,
Sascha.

Reactions: MrToto
Thx Sascha ;) (you are everywhere my friend :p) ... it's a shame these printed logos :(

More and more shifting from another place to here Steph ;)
This "family" is much more friendly, has "open" MOD's and the Community is pretty small.
Compressed information flow and very transparent Trade's :scat:
I wanted to give me some time to become a "Ninja" and think I am close....:p

Cheers,
Sascha.

P.S.: Better don't start with those Steelcases steph....they will have a deep look into your pocket my friend ;) :D

Reactions: apsmith21
More and more shifting from another place to here Steph ;)
This "family" is much more friendly, has "open" MOD's and the Community is pretty small.
Compressed information flow and very transparent Trade's :scat:
I wanted to give me some time to become a "Ninja" and think I am close....:p

Cheers,
Sascha.

P.S.: Better don't start with those Steelcases steph....they will have a deep look into your pocket my friend ;) :D

Become a Ninja... you know you want to:D

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Cheers,
Steph.

If you want to hand over one of those Inception FNAC briefcases you can find out first hand:D