Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
The Godfather Part II blu-ray Steelcase

gf2fb.jpg

Last edited:
The link is this one:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/814282

This is the version I and I know a few others have ordered and all have been steelcases

I can only warn people to order them anymore from Ezy, as all german Forum members did receive Amaray version over the past weeks.
Having these returned, is a nightmare. So be cautios, my latest and greatest is, that EZY does only send Amarays of the Godfather Trilogie ;)

I can only warn people to order them anymore from Ezy, as all german Forum members did receive Amaray version over the past weeks.
Having these returned, is a nightmare. So be cautios, my latest and greatest is, that EZY does only send Amarays of the Godfather Trilogie ;)

I had heard rumours myself and when I ordered was kinda worried about it (especially when 2 were charged half the postage of the other one) but all three of them came through fine.

Having said that perhaps it would be best to check with them first especially since they are now saying in stock rather than on order which it did when I ordered.

Good luck with them anyway :ohno:

Yeah, I thought I saw before that it didn't say (Tin Set) after the listing, but now it does. So, hopefully that's a good sign.

Its always stated tin set after the listing.

I believe that's correct - on my advice about a month and a half or so ago, a few members here ordered from that same listing and did receive the correct items.

Yeah, I thought I saw before that it didn't say (Tin Set) after the listing, but now it does. So, hopefully that's a good sign.

As T-1000 is reporting some problems with recent orders, I would definitely double check with their customer service before ordering.

It's a very steep price to pay for items that could show up as plastic cases.
I definitely would want to be sure. :eek:

Godfather, The - Part II: The Coppola Restoration (Blu-ray) (Tin Set)

Price Reduction! Pre-Order Now - Available Tuesday, 02 August 2011

All 3 listed AU$22.97 each

Is it confirmed that these are Steelcases?

Last edited:
AUS - The Godfather Part 2

Super high gloss with super embossing.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Wfam0qE.jpg

BvVJXlV.jpg

wDpwJxK.jpg

ZlZ0uMd.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

Cl3fzXD.jpg

56jmqvR.jpg

XaigyCE.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

q2Fi4U4.jpg

UcTPjWo.jpg

csYy2LK.jpg

GUeMQTR.jpg