DVD The Godfather Trilogy With PC Game Wooden Box Japan

nickforall1987

Premium Supporter
Feb 5, 2013
Cyprus
Bought this from a friend,
Apparently i guess its very rare although its limited to 10000 Units.
It contains the trilogy in DVD and also a PC game.
It also contains a booklet-diary and a kind of cloth which seems like a family tree.

it is a really lovely set as i am a very big fan of wooden sets.

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

I see there's a Promotional DVD for "The Godfather: The Game" in this wooden boxed set. have you tried the game disc in an Xbox console. And, can you provide a directory listing of that disc's contents. Thanks.

I see there's a Promotional DVD for "The Godfather: The Game" in this wooden boxed set. have you tried the game disc in an Xbox console. And, can you provide a directory listing of that disc's contents. Thanks.

I've played the game on PlayStation 2. You take on a role of a fictional character within the world of "The Godfather" and you interact with real characters set in the world of "The Godfather". If you know the movie well, they take a fun spin on things that play out during the movie and how you helped bring them to fruition..... As an example, you are responsible for getting the horse head in the bed.... I enjoyed playing the game.... The fact that James Caan, Robert Duvall, and Marlon Brando (His last Acting Job before his death) lended both their likenesses and reprised their roles as their iconic characters was just a bonus!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Well there's a search going on for an elusive promo disc that has a demo version of the Xbox release of the game on it. I haven't found much about it but there was a reviewer at http://www.dvdmg.com/godfatherbonus.shtml whose review mentions it for "The Godfather DVD Collection" 5-disc boxed set that had a 6th disc too. Trying to find a copy of that 6th disc with the Xbox game demo. Disc number is to be (I find a lot of different numbers printed on front, back center ring layer titleIDs, backside plastic covering of the disc innermost ring) XB 2606358.

Well there's a search going on for an elusive promo disc that has a demo version of the Xbox release of the game on it. I haven't found much about it but there was a reviewer at http://www.dvdmg.com/godfatherbonus.shtml whose review mentions it for "The Godfather DVD Collection" 5-disc boxed set that had a 6th disc too. Trying to find a copy of that 6th disc with the Xbox game demo. Disc number is to be (I find a lot of different numbers printed on front, back center ring layer titleIDs, backside plastic covering of the disc innermost ring) XB 2606358.

Ok according to that link the 6th disc is just a “Preview Disc”, behind the scenes, 12 minutes of in game movie cut scenes, and trailers from the game..... Not the actual game. This wooden box set is the only one that I've ever heard of actually coming with any version of the game. Hope that was helpful.