Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: May 9, 2016
Purchase links:
Lenticular
Full Slip A1
Full Slip A2 - OOS
One Click (includes all 3 editions) - OOS
Price: $44.99 (individual editions) - $134 (One Click)
Notes:
One Click: 200 copies (Same Numbered Sticker) - Lenticular: 500 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A1: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A2: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker)
Order Limited Qty: 2 ea per order
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Lenticular | Full Slip A1 | Full Slip A2

12107193_1866336533593555_6597704144595423977_n.jpg 13006671_1866336556926886_2849230879805394722_n.jpg 13010639_1866336566926885_232069792910893911_n.jpg

1461314467321339.gif
13087722_1866336440260231_3600827356254653634_n.jpg
13010627_1866336426926899_8880716032612134233_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so over the past few months some extremely kind and amazing ninjas have helped me obtain the PETs to the Disney/ Pixar and marvel steels without spine titles (@Actarus helped me with Thor 2, frozen and Cinderella, and @Narg helped me with inside out) thank you again :thumbs:

The other day @Joe helped me with the good dinosaur and in that converstaion I mentioned that other ninjas have helped me out massively including himself and that there was another I was after but was hard to find and was finally accepting I'll probably never get it, nothing else was mentioned on the subject until I got a package today

So this arrived, I love it and again thank you Joe, I'm over the moon

View attachment 241353
View attachment 241354

But also this was in the package :woot: .....

View attachment 241355

View attachment 241357

View attachment 241356

Honestly mate was not expecting that and you have made my day today. Thank you again and now because of this all my marvels are complete and up to date with spine titles etc (except Hmv avengers lol but that's cool as a stand alone)

Thanks ninjas :drool:

You are very welcome buddy. Glad I could help you out :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
AHHHHH Finally my 1-Click is here :happy: ...I found myself falling for the design of both Fullslip from KimchiCollection...and since it was a 1-Click got the lenti to go with them as well... very nice packages but the most Impressive is Fullslip A1 :drool: ...and those PET it is the first time I find them really beautiful and no scuffs marks like so many previous ones. I will open them but keeping them sealed for now just got them :emb:

Good Dino side by side.jpg Good Dino side by sideways.jpgGood Dino PETs.jpg

AHHHHH Finally my 1-Click is here :happy: ...I found myself falling for the design of both Fullslip from KimchiCollection...and since it was a 1-Click got the lenti to go with them as well... very nice packages but the most Impressive is Fullslip A1 :drool: ...and those PET it is the first time I find them really beautiful and no scuffs marks like so many previous ones. I will open them but keeping them sealed for now just got them :emb:

View attachment 241912 View attachment 241913View attachment 241914

I have to admit, I do regret not getting one of these. They are beautiful

Oh well, maybe I'll get the next kimchi Pixar film (which I imagine will be finding dory)

Reactions: Actarus
I have to admit, I do regret not getting one of these. They are beautiful

Oh well, maybe I'll get the next kimchi Pixar film (which I imagine will be finding dory)

give it time for the novelty to wear off and you may find yourself lucky at one point on secondary market ! but Yah Finding Dori oh I am so looking forward to this. Have to watch Nemo in 3D first. Viva's Finding Nemo is just so gorgeous. I miss those Vivas !!!

• Thanks
give it time for the novelty to wear off and you may find yourself lucky at one point on secondary market ! but Yah Finding Dori oh I am so looking forward to this. Have to watch Nemo in 3D first. Viva's Finding Nemo is just so gorgeous. I miss those Vivas !!!

Yeah possibly, Was quite a low print run so I won't count my chickens.
It's no biggie, at least I got a PET :) lol

Yeah I hope dory is good. Nemo was amazing so it has a lot to live up to (not seen it in 3D yet and don't know anyone who owns it but hopefully one day I'll watch it and get the disc to pop in my zavvi steel :) )

I only own one viva, the muppets viva and I adore it. Awesome art inside and out and amazing finish with a lovely pure white matte background and spot gloss characters. Love it

I have several Vivas and I miss them, so stunning they were...but yes I was happy that you found a PET for Dino I know it was your obsession :rofl:

I would have helped you out but you got one before I bought my 1-click on secondary market...I was late in deciding so I had to bite the bullet :confused:

• Thanks
I have several Vivas and I miss them, so stunning they were...but yes I was happy that you found a PET for Dino I know it was your obsession :rofl:

I would have helped you out but you got one before I bought my 1-click on secondary market...I was late in deciding so I had to bite the bullet :confused:

:hungry::woot::Snap::watch: - OBSESSED lol

Ahh thanks mate. Appreciate your kindness and you've already massively helped me out :thumbs::happy:

Reactions: Actarus
@harry did you see @Futurhythm 's pictures of FullSlip A1 ? oh my gosh this is what that made me fall for it and had to get it. I was not going to as I thought movie was ok, but that package and finish is just absolute Perfection. Maybe on the 2nd watch I will like it a bit more.

In any case see her pics in the post and Spoilers #181

• Thanks
Reactions: harry