Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: May 9, 2016
Purchase links:
Lenticular
Full Slip A1
Full Slip A2 - OOS
One Click (includes all 3 editions) - OOS
Price: $44.99 (individual editions) - $134 (One Click)
Notes:
One Click: 200 copies (Same Numbered Sticker) - Lenticular: 500 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A1: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A2: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker)
Order Limited Qty: 2 ea per order
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Lenticular | Full Slip A1 | Full Slip A2

12107193_1866336533593555_6597704144595423977_n.jpg 13006671_1866336556926886_2849230879805394722_n.jpg 13010639_1866336566926885_232069792910893911_n.jpg

1461314467321339.gif
13087722_1866336440260231_3600827356254653634_n.jpg
13010627_1866336426926899_8880716032612134233_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the days on buying for 'investment' purposes are long gone. If you like the film, and the release, then that is inherently it's value. From a monetary perspective, I doubt these will increase in any significant way.

I'm more concerned that they drop in value and desirability. Saw it happen with Vinyl/CD's and with Laserdiscs/DVD's. Both of which I had pretty decent collections.
I can get these movies on regular blu-ray cheaper. I'm buying these because they are limited and hopefully remain collectible.

I'm more concerned that they drop in value and desirability. Saw it happen with Vinyl/CD's and with Laserdiscs/DVD's. Both of which I had pretty decent collections.
I can get these movies on regular blu-ray cheaper. I'm buying these because they are limited and hopefully remain collectible.

The next step will be 4K Blu-Ray steelbooks. After that, not sure. But unless they completely get rid of physical media, I don't see steelbooks disappearing. And if they get rid of physical media...well, I don't want to live in that world :)

The next step will be 4K Blu-Ray steelbooks. After that, not sure. But unless they completely get rid of physical media, I don't see steelbooks disappearing. And if they get rid of physical media...well, I don't want to live in that world :)

I do think the future will be streaming and less physical media. That could make sets like these be very collectible or not at all. A few factors involved.
Equipment still available to play the media. Generational changes. New generations do not have the desire or see the need to collect physical media.
I'm old school and enjoy collecting sets like these. Time will tell.

I do think the future will be streaming and less physical media. That could make sets like these be very collectible or not at all. A few factors involved.
Equipment still available to play the media. Generational changes. New generations do not have the desire or see the need to collect physical media.
I'm old school and enjoy collecting sets like these. Time will tell.

Think it can go either way as shown in the recent resurgence of vinyl sales us old ones always prefer something tactile :D

Think it can go either way as shown in the recent resurgence of vinyl sales us old ones always prefer something tactile :D

Agreed. That's why I mentioned the generational factor. There is a small resurgence in vinyl but it is small and likely to stay a niche format. Some swear vinyl/analog is
superior sounding to digital. I've been a musician and general music collector for 50 years. Personally I don't share that opinion. And vinyl is prone to a host of problems.

Would have waited for an eBay copy but since I adore this movie and the print run is 300 each, I can't risk it, so just got A2 along with Inside Out. :)

Agreed, I bought an A2 as well. Pretty sure it'll be out of 500 though once you factor in the one-click copies. But even still, I didn't want to risk missing out either especially since it comes with the PET slip.

I actually really liked the movie despite plenty of people hating on it. Glad we're all entitled to our own opinion. :)

Reactions: tnguyen13
Yup same here
A2 for me
A few bizarre sequences in the movie which not sure what little kids would make off or anybody for that matter.
But i enjoyed it
usually disney i guess story to it .
Animation is real wow factor if you've got the right set up your in for a treat
detail and clarity is incredible worth buying for that alone
Thou Arlo and family look like they were made out of Play - Doh he he

Still not sold out...I'm really surprised that it hasn't considering the print run is not very big. I know that this movie isn't Pixar's best, but it's still a good solid family movie.

Reactions: harry
Still not sold out...I'm really surprised that it hasn't considering the print run is not very big. I know that this movie isn't Pixar's best, but it's still a good solid family movie.

I agree. I expect it may within a few more days. An even bigger surprise to me is the lenticular version of Terminator Salvation still being available after many weeks.
A pretty good movie IMO and a pretty nice if not spectacular lenticular image. I see they have It Follows showing on the website. A decent movie but I can't see that
one flying off the shelf.