The Good Dinosaur (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,813 1 0
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,635 0 0
I hate how the mock up has a title on the spine but we know the finished product won't! :(

I'll put an order in anyway as its Pixar and hopefully I'll see it before this is released so I can decide

Last edited:

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
Reactions
6,450 0 0
I love how the mock up has a title on the spine but we know the finished product won't! :(

I'll put an order in anyway as its Pixar and hopefully I'll see it before this is released so I can decide
Its frankly bizarre we have to look to a Chinese retailer for Pixar films with an English title on the spine.

Im not sure about this film, I haven't been won over by the trailer.

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,635 0 0
Its frankly bizarre we have to look to a Chinese retailer for Pixar films with an English title on the spine.

It blows my mind too mate.

I'm the same, trailer is not doing it for me but I own cars and I hate cars (just to complete the collection) I didn't like the look of inside out either and ended up loving it.
I'll stick a pre order in for now

Sep 3, 2011
UK
Reactions
5,145 0 0

Claudia Winkleman didn't like it. Do with this information what you will.

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
I love how the mock up has a title on the spine but we know the finished product won't! :(

You going to give it a go? :)

The pops are sooo cute :)

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,635 0 0
You going to give it a go? :)

The pops are sooo cute :)
How did I know you was going to say that lol

Yeah like I said I'll prob put a pre order in then hopefully get to see it before release and decide then but then even if I don't like the film it would be weird me not completing the collection lol
I really appreciate Pixar but the reviews are not great for it (and that's trying to read around spoilers lol)

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
How did I know you was going to say that lol

Yeah like I said I'll prob put a pre order in then hopefully get to see it before release and decide then but then even if I don't like the film it would be weird me not completing the collection lol
I really appreciate Pixar but the reviews are not great for it (and that's trying to read around spoilers lol)
Ah well can't be worse than inside out? ;)

Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
Reactions
1,827 0 0
So zavvi's tactics of reeling us in with titles on the front and spine, then throw us all back into the water when the inevitable titleless drivel is thrust upon us 1 week before (or after) release whenever that is..

I must say, this film has been very low key, I only saw the trailer yesterday and frankly wasn't bothered, must be a contractual thing to make X amount of films within X amount of time...

Dinosaur was a great film back in the day though...

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Not seen this movie but definitely keeping an eye out for this as it's from Pixar.