Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how the mock up has a title on the spine but we know the finished product won't! :(

I'll put an order in anyway as its Pixar and hopefully I'll see it before this is released so I can decide

Last edited:
I love how the mock up has a title on the spine but we know the finished product won't! :(

I'll put an order in anyway as its Pixar and hopefully I'll see it before this is released so I can decide

Its frankly bizarre we have to look to a Chinese retailer for Pixar films with an English title on the spine.

Im not sure about this film, I haven't been won over by the trailer.

Its frankly bizarre we have to look to a Chinese retailer for Pixar films with an English title on the spine.

Im not sure about this film, I haven't been won over by the trailer.

It blows my mind too mate.

I'm the same, trailer is not doing it for me but I own cars and I hate cars (just to complete the collection) I didn't like the look of inside out either and ended up loving it.
I'll stick a pre order in for now

I love how the mock up has a title on the spine but we know the finished product won't! :(

You going to give it a go? :)

The pops are sooo cute :)

You going to give it a go? :)

The pops are sooo cute :)

How did I know you was going to say that lol

Yeah like I said I'll prob put a pre order in then hopefully get to see it before release and decide then but then even if I don't like the film it would be weird me not completing the collection lol
I really appreciate Pixar but the reviews are not great for it (and that's trying to read around spoilers lol)

Reactions: Flash
How did I know you was going to say that lol

Yeah like I said I'll prob put a pre order in then hopefully get to see it before release and decide then but then even if I don't like the film it would be weird me not completing the collection lol
I really appreciate Pixar but the reviews are not great for it (and that's trying to read around spoilers lol)

Ah well can't be worse than inside out? ;)

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
So zavvi's tactics of reeling us in with titles on the front and spine, then throw us all back into the water when the inevitable titleless drivel is thrust upon us 1 week before (or after) release whenever that is..

I must say, this film has been very low key, I only saw the trailer yesterday and frankly wasn't bothered, must be a contractual thing to make X amount of films within X amount of time...

Dinosaur was a great film back in the day though...