Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i really hope that isn't the new art for this... I actually really like what Zavvi currently has up.

Also, the titleless spine is a deal breaker. If it does change to be the same as the Italian steel. Sadly I'm going to cancel.

Reactions: rj531
i really hope that isn't the new art for this... I actually really like what Zavvi currently has up.

Also, the titleless spine is a deal breaker. If it does change to be the same as the Italian steel. Sadly I'm going to cancel.

Do you really hope after all exemples we have before !?? (Maleficent, Cinderella, Inside Out...).

• Informative
Reactions: nkb32

I knew that was going to be the art.
Had a feeling as it's the most minimalistic art around, simple and cheap.

Why do they continue to do this.
If they use these kind of artworks then they should make up for a title on the spine!
I can't be bothered to go into the whole spine title thing anymore with Disney. They really do wind me up

Reactions: luke98
Very disappointing if that is the final art, but not surprising... another case of Disney's mockup being better than their final product. I still can't understand why they go to the effort of making a mockup just to change it later. To me it always feels like a case of "here's what you could've had". I was considering cancelling my order anyway, as I'm not that excited about the film, but I'll probably wait until the artwork's confirmed before I make any rash decisions.

If its titleless on the spine I'm out. It's been a stupid trend for too long and I'm not going to endorse it anymore. Disney seriously need to get their sheit together cause its pure bull not to use the title. If they want different titles for the European contries they have a 1/4 slip that covers that issue, just like any asian retailer solves it. Saving money with no title is bullcrap cause you aint getting any of my money because of it. "Premium product" my arse.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I cancelled my order and decided to order the Italian version especially since it should have German audio and for the Zavvi Steelbook I fear I will have to pay additional VAT. I am expecting both will have the same design

I cancelled my order and decided to order the Italian version especially since it should have German audio and for the Zavvi Steelbook I fear I will have to pay additional VAT. I am expecting both will have the same design

I think it's been mentioned in the Italian thread that it doesn't.

No doubt the Zavvi version will as Germany will probably get the same disc, as it so often does.

I dont like ordereing from amazon.it or amazon.es as they always arrive damaged. have had to request a replacement every time

Same here. Lousy packaging and lousy international handling.

I've cancelled my Zavvi order pending final artwork pics. I have no doubt it will still be available then. I encourage everyone else to do the same, as it could help drive the price down.

Reactions: Ricker