The Good Dinosaur (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Purchase Link: BESTBUY :bestbuy:
Release Date: Feb 23, 2016
Price: $26.99
Group buy: apsmith21

GOODDINO.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think the regular 3D lenti is better than this one, isn't it? I heard this one is not much movement on there compared to the 3D.

Both are really nice. But I like the colors and look of this one more.
The movement I think its pretty decent. It goes from no fireflies to a nice glow all the way up. You'll have to see for yourself... hard to capture properly in photos.

Picked this up today and it's a very impressive lenti. I got to BB 20 minutes after opening and there was only one left :ohno:, thankfully the lenti was perfect with only a small niggle with the slipcover itself. Bit disappointing that the amaray artwork didn't match the cover, though.

Between this and the wide 3D release, it's a tough choice. The 3D lenti has a much more impressive slip via the gold border/subtle embossing and the lenti is smoother in terms of pixelation (compare the two titles, the BB title has way more jaggies). The BB exclusive has a better transition on the lenti and, imo, great coloring.

It's hard to go wrong with either one but I'm leaning towards the 3D slip as the overall winner, especially paired with Target's bonus exclusive.

Last edited:
Both are really nice. But I like the colors and look of this one more.
The movement I think its pretty decent. It goes from no fireflies to a nice glow all the way up. You'll have to see for yourself... hard to capture properly in photos.
You're right bud! The lenti is magnificent in hands!!! I couldn't resist so I picked up both editions :D (along with other slips arrived today)

image.jpeg

Reactions: Hooltra and kaw