[WINNER CHOSEN] The Good Dinosaur Kimchidvd Steelbook and 8 Mile Futurepak (Ninja Week 17 Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
IMG_9323.PNG

Hello members and welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!

Prize: The Good Dinosaur Kimchidvd Lenticular (open and in excellent condition) and a Sealed 8 Mile Futurepak.

IMG_9324.JPG

Donated by: Sigill

Eligibility: Open to all members.

How to enter: To enter simply state your favourite animated character, past or present!

The winner will be picked by random.org on Sunday 26th February.

Terms: One post/entry per person. Postage to be paid by the winner. I will contact the winner for their mailing info.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite animated character is Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. I've identified with her a lot growing up and she's as complex as a Disney princess can be. I'm not sure I would've turned down Gaston though! ;)

Thank you for the giveaway! My favorite animated character is and always will be Wolverine!

excellent giveaway, thanks for the opportunity, @Sigill :thumbs: i couldn't make my mind up, so let Tom & Jerry, Wil E.Coyote, Eric Cartman, Wall-E and The Iron Giant fight it out. the winner, but only just =
giphy.gif

Thanks Sigill for this great giveaway! :)
My favourite animated character is probably Baymax, absolutely fantastic idea from Disney and Baymax is probably the funniest character in any animated movie of all time.

Thanks for the giveaway. What an interesting combination of movies!

My favorite animated character would have to be Carl Fredricksen from Pixar's Up. His crotchetiness is an inspiration to us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.