The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: The Grand Budapest Hotel (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164383-5654322080399287.jpg

11164383-1934322080416099.jpg

11164383-1324322080410942.jpg

Last edited:
Not exactly - if you read it properly regarding title.

it was not a attack.

It was a play on "you took the words right out of my mouth"

I wrote
" Debossed title would be better than embossed and spot gloss the hotel"

Meaning the rest would be matte and when you put bossed before embossed I thought you meant debossed too. Either you was happy with.
Now I can see that you meant to put embossed twice

Last edited:
I think we agree that it's a good image and steelbook for a better than good film and as far as I'm concerned the finish etc. is not going to make a world of difference to the end result unless the background is streaky or washed-out.

The hotel would look nice either fully glossed or certain parts given a shiny metallic sheen (or selectively glossed) though possibly even better if embossed as it doesn't look like part of the landscape anyway.

Looking at the title again I'm thinking that @Flloydo could well be right and that a debossed title would be more suitable with this style of squared lettering and my initial feeling about an embossed title was wrong because embossed lettering suits the scrolling style of the 'Into the Woods' title more than this style of lettering IMO

Reactions: Flloydo
I think we agree that it's a good image and steelbook for a better than good film and as far as I'm concerned the finish etc. is not going to make a world of difference to the end result unless the background is streaky or washed-out.

The hotel would look nice either fully glossed or certain parts given a shiny metallic sheen (or selectively glossed) though possibly even better if embossed as it doesn't look like part of the landscape anyway.

Looking at the title again I'm thinking that @Flloydo could well be right and that a debossed title would be more suitable with this style of squared lettering and my initial feeling about an embossed title was wrong because embossed lettering suits the scrolling style of the 'Into the Woods' title more than this style of lettering IMO

Really hope it's not streaky. Still
Looking forward to it and I hope it don't dissapoint

Embossed hotel would be cool

Reactions: virkia
Does any one know how to change your address on zavvi cause I just moved and I was gonna re order this but its sold out. So I don't wanna cancel until I get help on changing my address on the site. Thanks

Does any one know how to change your address on zavvi cause I just moved and I was gonna re order this but its sold out. So I don't wanna cancel until I get help on changing my address on the site. Thanks
You can't change your address of your order and also payment method in your account of orders already done
Zavvi don't offer that option for change of address of orders already done

You only have 3 choices
1)Cancel your order
2)Keep your order and collect it from your old address or get your post redirected by your postal service
3)Do a new order with your new address

As it sold out at the moment you can't do a new order at the moment but it is likely this will come back in stock before or after release date

Reactions: hypeboy3
Just cancel it and order it when they come back in stock. Loads of people cancelled this when the Kimchi version was announced.

Reactions: hypeboy3
Unfortunately due to lack of funds, I have had to cancel my pre-order :dunno:
I know where you're coming from buddy. Looks like a lot of people here are in the same boat. I had 6 steels preordered from Zavvi and now after cancelling a few due to the same reason I'm down to one. This one. On the bright side my wife now has a few ideas of what to get me for Xmas! :whistle:

Reactions: paddytom