The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: The Grand Budapest Hotel (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164383-5654322080399287.jpg

11164383-1934322080416099.jpg

11164383-1324322080410942.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad they have actually announced a decent film.

I'm a huge wes fan and would love to see a collection of his films, hell ill even buy Rushmore (not so much bottle rocket)

But it has to be glossy for that pink and it should be no more than £14.99

Also a bit weird no Ralph or even on the back. Anderson films are so bright, vibrant and full of colour and characters and amazing sets that the back would be good to have a ralph pic or the inside with ralph when he's lip is bleeding and he's being held on the train "leave my lobby boy alone"

Also I think all of wes' dvd/blu ray front covers would make great steelbook covers. Especially tenembaums, life aquatic, Darjeeling and fantastic Mr fox

Out of the new wave this is the only one im interested in and will probably stick a pre order in (depending on price)

Debossed title anyone?

Reactions: mlmaier84
I'm glad they have actually announced a decent film.

I'm a huge wes fan and would love to see a collection of his films, hell ill even buy Rushmore (not so much bottle rocket)

But it has to be glossy for that pink and it should be no more than £14.99

Also a bit weird no Ralph or even on the back. Anderson films are so bright, vibrant and full of colour and characters and amazing sets that the back would be good to have a ralph pic or the inside with ralph when he's lip is bleeding and he's being held on the train "leave my lobby boy alone"

Also I think all of wes' dvd/blu ray front covers would make great steelbook covers. Especially tenembaums, life aquatic, Darjeeling and fantastic Mr fox

Out of the new wave this is the only one im interested in and will probably stick a pre order in (depending on price)

Debossed title anyone?
Agreed! Would LOVE to see the amaray covers as steelbook covers, especially with the appropriate treatment (full or spot gloss... Depending on film).

Reactions: Flloydo
i thought u may be happy with this ann:thumbs::rofl:

Wow. @Scary Hair.
Where did this come from.
I'm in. [emoji2][emoji106]

Whysoserious? Needs the thanks NOT me :shy: . Without the tag I wouldn't have looked :cautious: . My Zavvi radar is low on power :facepalm: .

Where ever who evers bright sparker they need a medal :woot:.

@Digitlbabe @holtra

You guys with the crystal nipple clamps got any idea on live dates and times :hilarious: PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE :oohyeah: see I'm pooping with excitement :rofl: :rofl: .

@cooey @Sigill @bigwednesday0 @bigfub @JackRegan @harry.

A bit bloody late but I am still in, I love this film but it does mean I am now going to have buy this for a third time. When the inevitable Criterion disc is released I will be slipping it inside this beauty :)

okay zavvi, you have my attention now

Have every wes criterion that's out atm (moonrise kingdom preordered), and cant wait for this to come on criterion.

Quite shocked to actually see this anywhere beside criterion, but will definitely grab this :)

Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
okay zavvi, you have my attention now

Have every wes criterion that's out atm (moonrise kingdom preordered), and cant wait for this to come on criterion.

Quite shocked to actually see this anywhere beside criterion, but will definitely grab this :)
I love Criterion. But the Korean slip was no slouch!:D
L-1_zpsf483444f.jpg

I'm definitely in for this! Can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Zavvi steelbook. Glad they went with that poster art for the front, and the back and interior are great too. I second what others have said... more Wes Anderson steels please (with poster art). :thumbs:

Just remembered this is 20th Centuray Fox and will probably be matte.
I really hope they don't use that finish tho