The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: The Grand Budapest Hotel (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164383-5654322080399287.jpg

11164383-1934322080416099.jpg

11164383-1324322080410942.jpg

Last edited:
finally was only saying the other day wish zavvi would have done this and hey presto it appears with correct poster artwork which is what it needed.
well done zavvi:thumbs:

and no bugger tagged me either :rolleyes:

not sure if you been tagged but look up @chunk @Flash @zoneism you may want this.

i will be on it, if we can only get a live time :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

basil :thumbs:

"No bugger taged me":rofl::LOL::rofl: Ahh basil, glad you've seen it now and are very excited:cigar: I don't know if I've ever seen this movie:bag: I'll have to check it out..or at least watch the trailer first;)

I've heard so much about this movie and don't own it on BR so I guess I waited until the right time. :D £19.99 hmm, the BR is a quarter of that price.

What will the finish be as majority of Fox UK steelbooks have been a matte finish

There has been only a small number that was a gloss finish (Alien v Predators steelbooks which no one expected to be gloss finish)

The Matte finish on some of their steelbooks though have looked good and had a quality look with a few of them and with some nice embossing

I just hope its not one of the washout image print that has been on some of their steelbooks and they ended up looking very poor

Last edited:
I'll pick this up at the 'live' price and not too fussed in this instance if 'bossed or matte/gloss. . .
Super image, and when I first saw it all I could say was "Yes !".
Would have been almost as happy on this occasion with the same key locker front art as on my Amaray slipcover but that image is probably overused here in the U.K. and the chosen image makes for a refreshing change.

Reactions: Noodles
I indeed watched this last night and it was fantastic! :woot:

It was a pleasure watching a movie that just seems to take you away from the hustle and bustle of the world for a few hours.

Well written, superb acting and Voldermort stole the show for me :cool:

The steel looks great, but I've never seen the movie, is it any good?

Essentially, it's a pastiche of the old style comedy farces that were prevalent in the 50s, but actually it's much better than that sounds.

It has a stellar cast but Ralph Fiennes stands head and shoulders above everyone else and displays an unexpected talent for this type of comedy.

Highly recommended!