Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: June 12, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01-317418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre Ordered

I will most likely now cancel my Zavvi order
I don't have a 4K TV or 4K UHD Blu-ray Player and not planning in upgrading for a few years

I will be only getting the odd 4K UHD Blu-ray release if it's a release with exclusive extras not available in other releases like I did with Italy Zombi Dawn of the Dead Slipbox or a steelbook only release with no other steelbook available
If the film distributors decide to force customers to purchase 4K UHD only steelbooks that will fail in my opinion until a lot of public upgraded to 4K TV.

I can see lot now cancel their Zavvi order with HMV having the 3D/2D exclusive

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I'll order this... I'm glad we have another option with the same steel but cheaper and with 3D disc. I really like the artwork.. hope I like the film.

Happy days - will order this as decided not to on Zavvi, as lack of 3D is a big deal for me and not that bothered about 4K (even though I will be getting myself a 4K TV soon!)

• Thanks
Reactions: moviemania1973
Happy days - will order this as decided not to on Zavvi, as lack of 3D is a big deal for me and not that bothered about 4K (even though I will be getting myself a 4K TV soon!)

Well said! I've just ordered the HMV edition too mainly for the 3D inclusion, as I was not too happy about Zaavi dropping the 3D for the 4K disc! This 4K lark is slightly over rated, especially when people go on stating "where's the 4K version of this, that and the other, and it's putting 3D movies for the home market slightly in the shade. I honestly think 3D should be around for a long time to come and for the collector's as an option for viewing, not being dismissed in favour of 4K. Long live 3d!! :thumbs:

Is this movie any good? the trailer looks cheesy as hell!
It's OK. First battle is really good but the rest of the film never tops it. Choreography and cinematography are top notch. Story not great and too heavily reliant on CGI in my opinion and not convincing at that. Not one of Matt Damon's better performances. Probably a 6/10 movie. Not really a film I'd watch again. But that's my opinion. The next person will probably tell you differently.