Release date: May 2, 2018
Purchase link: The Greatest Showman
Price: €19.99 - €22.99

71FkDrIbJrL._SL1076_.jpg

81f76GK4ITL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2018-5-7_11-43-13.png
upload_2018-5-7_11-47-41.png

Admittedly not a fan of bokeh aka photographic blur in static pics unless it's for nature programmes (lol) ... looks cool in motion though.

Anyway, live pic of this colourful steelbook courtesy BILLYsM

DcluD_dV4AA1S7R.jpg:large

DcluEHMVQAYAA_w.jpg:large

Inside:-
DcluERvU8AA1AsW.jpg:large

Last edited:
Received mine and the disc was missing from it. Only way I can contact them is using the internet to translate English to Italian. Then send them it as have no one who can speak Italian apparently

Received mine and the disc was missing from it. Only way I can contact them is using the internet to translate English to Italian. Then send them it as have no one who can speak Italian apparently
There's an option to contact amazon.it in English.

If you translate the site you will he able to see it.

• Thanks
Reactions: wjasoncul
They pulled an HDZeta on you!
Consider contacting amazon.co.uk and giving them the order number from amazon.it they should be able to help somewhat. I've done this before myself (.es vs .de not .co.uk vs .it, but close enough).

They pulled an HDZeta on you!
Consider contacting amazon.co.uk and giving them the order number from amazon.it they should be able to help somewhat. I've done this before myself (.es vs .de not .co.uk vs .it, but close enough).
I've been told the opposite by Amazon CS.

That each countries site is its own entity and warehouse and has nothing to do with the others.

I was told this when the same item I had just ordered was cheaper on another Amazon site and they wouldn't even refund me the difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I've been told the opposite by Amazon CS.

That each countries site is its own entity and warehouse and has nothing to do with the others.

I was told this when the same item I had just ordered was cheaper on another Amazon site and they wouldn't even refund me the difference.
Ah, now that you mention it the reference to my own experience involved a marketplace scam. In my situation they were able to help (I think they just contacted the other country's CS through their own internal means). Sorry for misleading you @Shane Dale, you're better off not following my advice unless you have spare time on your hands and want to chat with Amazon CS for the heck of it.

I have had no problems in conversing with Amazon IT customer service in English :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Well their email told me different
You should always be able to reach an Amazon customer service representative who is fluent in English.

This method will yield results (showing Amazon IT pages in Italian, but e.g. Chrome makes things easier by translating pages on the fly).

Navigate to the bottom of the page, rightmost menu, select "Aiuto" ("Help"):

Amazon_IT_1.jpg

Look at the help menus, locate "Ulteriori informazioni" ("Further information"), select "Contattaci" ("Contact"):

Amazon_IT_2.jpg

You will get a list of your recent order(s), open dropdown menu "Fornisci maggiori informazioni sul tuo quesito" ("Provide more information about your question").

The last selection will be "Email us in English". Use that to contact Amazon customer service:

Amazon_IT_3.jpg

All non-English Amazon sites have a similar path for contacting them in English. A lot of the time just going the usual refund or replacement route will also get you responses in English, but not always, as you have experienced.

You should always be able to reach an Amazon customer service representative who is fluent in English.

This method will yield results (showing Amazon IT pages in Italian, but e.g. Chrome makes things easier by translating pages on the fly).

Navigate to the bottom of the page, rightmost menu, select "Aiuto" ("Help"):

Look at the help menus, locate "Ulteriori informazioni" ("Further information"), select "Contattaci" ("Contact"):

You will get a list of your recent order(s), open dropdown menu "Fornisci maggiori informazioni sul tuo quesito" ("Provide more information about your question").

The last selection will be "Email us in English". Use that to contact Amazon customer service:

All non-English Amazon sites have a similar path for contacting them in English. A lot of the time just going the usual refund or replacement route will also get you responses in English, but not always, as you have experienced.

/\ /\ THIS /\ /\

As I mentioned previously, this is the method of contacting them in English :thumbs:

I don't know what that CS representitive that replied to you was on about. Must've been an ex Zavvi employee!!

Well that’s fine being told always chance speak to them in English but my email clearly stated that no one would. Not calling anyone a liar as it’s clear u are all right. But if u don’t know that from past experience u will take the email as correct info. It’s fine now as a woman named Linda has been emailing me. Another one is apparently on its way to me