The Greatest Showman (Blu-ray SteelBook #97) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 2, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena - (Pre-order on April 12 at 8 PM CET)
Price: CZK 1099
Group buys: hosted by carllenc
Notes: XL Slip

30440794_1791729917610643_8003767484190556160_o.jpg

Note from FA

- WWA Generic SteelBook (Single/Double Disc)
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray Disc + 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc (optional)
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet Surprise
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL

FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL will be automatically available in 4K UHD + Blu-ray configuration. Who does not want the 4K UHD disc, can remove it in the shopping cart by clicking on the red cross. For a 4K UHD disc, we charge 400 CZK extra.

Limitation 0 - 500
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-order: April 12, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
7sIdEm3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this movie last saturday and loved it. Made me come out of the theater with a smile on my face. I'd like to get this but FAC being as they're lately I guess this will be around 60€ (or more) shipped and that's way too much for this kind of movie for me. We'll see.

Heard nothing but great things about the film. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

Agree with all of the posts before. The film is soooo good, really loved it and the music is awesome. Already sent a mail to mantalab whether they have plans to release a WEA with the original soundtrack. But for the time being I'll definitely keep both eyes on this one ;)

Reactions: digitalbabe
I finally had the time to watch it a couple of days ago, such a lovely movie :drool: definitely in for this

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Another announcement, another chance of not getting this because of cancellation- delayed for months..... Yeezzzz, where is the announcement for the next WEA Alien steel?!? :bag:

One of my favorite movies from the past year, will definitely snag this one and hope some other retailers like manta throw their hat in the ring

Not a big fan of this kind of movies, but I have a feeling that the wife will want this one. It's so fulfilling when once every 100 years or so, the wife says "please buy this steelbook". It's like looking for a shooting star...blink and you'll miss it :p