The Greatest Showman (Blu-ray SteelBook #97) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 2, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena - (Pre-order on April 12 at 8 PM CET)
Price: CZK 1099
Group buys: hosted by carllenc
Notes: XL Slip

30440794_1791729917610643_8003767484190556160_o.jpg

Note from FA

- WWA Generic SteelBook (Single/Double Disc)
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray Disc + 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc (optional)
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet Surprise
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL

FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL will be automatically available in 4K UHD + Blu-ray configuration. Who does not want the 4K UHD disc, can remove it in the shopping cart by clicking on the red cross. For a 4K UHD disc, we charge 400 CZK extra.

Limitation 0 - 500
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-order: April 12, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
7sIdEm3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't think I'd enjoy the movie as much as I did. Can't wait to rewatch the "This is Me" part at home, will definitely keep an eye on this :D:thumbs:

Can someone explain to me what the XL slip? I've not grabbed a FilmArena release in quite a while & don't understand what this XL thing is all about?

Don‘t like the new XL format:
A) less space on the shelf ;) (i don‘t have unlimited space says my wife :D:confused:)
B) not very harmoniously for the eyes together with the normal format :p
C) i will buy them nevertheless :shy:

Love their XL Slip :oohyeah:
More Bonus Items that can be included 'all inside' the Fullslip and Not with an extra envelop that comes 'outside the slip'.
Similar to HDzeta Releases so Happy with that.

I've not seen this movie but after all the hype about it from my friends and listening to the soundtrack I'm very tempted by this release

I started the movie yesterday, but half hour into it My friend fell asleep on it :rofl::LOL::hilarious:

I will continue the movie by myself to see if it gets better(If I get pulled in), the visuals of the city are very beautiful though :Snap:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast and harry