The Greatest Showman (Blu-ray SteelBook #97) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 2, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena - (Pre-order on April 12 at 8 PM CET)
Price: CZK 1099
Group buys: hosted by carllenc
Notes: XL Slip

30440794_1791729917610643_8003767484190556160_o.jpg

Note from FA

- WWA Generic SteelBook (Single/Double Disc)
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray Disc + 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc (optional)
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet Surprise
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL

FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL will be automatically available in 4K UHD + Blu-ray configuration. Who does not want the 4K UHD disc, can remove it in the shopping cart by clicking on the red cross. For a 4K UHD disc, we charge 400 CZK extra.

Limitation 0 - 500
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-order: April 12, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
7sIdEm3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I started the movie yesterday, but half hour into it My friend fell asleep on it :rofl::LOL::hilarious:

I will continue the movie by myself to see if it gets better(If I get pulled in), the visuals of the city are very beautiful though :Snap:

I hope it is not like LaLaLand....everyone said it is a great film but me and my wife stopped after 10 minutes :shy::D

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
I hope it is not like LaLaLand....everyone said it is a great film but me and my wife stopped after 10 minutes :shy::D

You should have given La La Land a chance more than just 10 minutes :p it's not a Full On Musical. It is Lovely :emb:

Looking forward to restart watching This movie though. I don't think you can really compare this to La La Land.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I didn't think I could endure the whole film when I watched the first 10-20 mins but after that my mood towards it totally changed once the real story begins to unfold. Amazing film and definitely worth a rewatch. I've seen it twice now and the second time was even better :joy::thumbs:

As for Greatest Showman, I'm yet to see this but I've just seen the GB is SOLD OUT anyway.... :squint::dead:

I didn't think I could endure the whole film when I watched the first 10-20 mins but after that my mood towards it totally changed once the real story begins to unfold. Amazing film and definitely worth a rewatch. I've seen it twice now and the second time was even better :joy::thumbs:

As for Greatest Showman, I'm yet to see this but I've just seen the GB is SOLD OUT anyway.... :squint::dead:
I just saw that there are a couple ones left

Indeed same for me, it is with the 2nd viewing I really fell in love with this movie.

Thanks, but I'll wait and see what Blufans come up with for their OAB :)

Oh did not Think of that :dunno: lately Blufans have stepped it up with the Higher Quality of their Bonus Item.

But FAC does Kill it with the Quality of their Fullslips (n):dunno:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Is it really sold out?

I wanted to see the beauty shot before I commited.

I really wish they wouldn't open GB's before we see what we are getting. Now it's sold out and I'm none the wiser.....

Have to say I’m disappointed with the way this and the Gladiator GBs were handled. We had no warning as to when the GBs would open nor did we get any indication as to how limited they would be. (Only 40 copies each)

At least for Gladiator we got a beauty shot before the GB opened. I thought according to @Collector03601 if the GB was opened without proper beauty shots shown @carllenc would allocate plenty of copies and leave the GB open as long as possible so we get the beauty shots before the GB closes?

As it stands I’m starting to wonder if FA and @carllenc deserve my money, after the Orient Express fiasco I expected better

This and Gladiator for me I considered highly desirable. I’m also wanting their Three Billboards, Blade Runner 2049, and Shape of Water releases but doubt I’ll even get the chance if those upcoming GBs are handled in the same way. Very disappointed.

Well, maybe it was a temp allocation to see the demand. Afterall, the BS was not reveealed yet. You can still hope that after the BS is shown, additional allocaton to the GB will be made.

Don’t know what they have planned in this instance but I have to agree that you should never have to purchase something you haven’t seen! That is really not fair towards us as collectors. I hope it’s not the case here, and I really don’t hope this is a trend that will start for the future.

/\/\THIS/\/\

And we were supposed to be allowed to cancel if an item went up for GB without a beauty shot also.....
You can contact us if there is something you would like to cancel that you have ordered without seeing the artwork. We have never informed otherwise in these cases so if there is something please do PM us and we will do our best to sort it out. Thanks

Hey guys,

Just to explain a bit about the latest GB situation here.

First of all apologies for them to happen in the way they did, but let me explain why.

As you can see the quantities sold in FACs group buys are much lower nowadays, hence the option of getting as many copies as we want have changed too. Simply put, FA will rather offer collectible numbers for customers who are getting most of the FACs, hence "using" those numbers more often. The result of that is that we had to give some of the numbers back to FA, therefore much lower quantities can be secured. In some group buys there are barely 40 copies sold, some dont have even 20, hence we really didnt expect such interest in Gladiator GB so we opened it up the usual way (artwork already released at that point). It sold out really fast and @carllenc did his best to secure few more copies, but thats all he could have done.

Then we were worried it will happen with The Greatest Showman too so we planned a heads up for everyone to be posted before the GB went live. Discussed with admins, but our fault was that we havent informed all admins about not approving the GB just yet and wait before we could post a day and approximate hour when it will open. A simple human error during our busy time and we are very sorry about that. Due to that the GB was opened right after it was posted. I believe the slip artwork was already posted before opening and thats what everyones decision is usually based on so we thought it will be enough for everyone. We dont think its important for anyone how many character cards there will be so we think the slip artwork is the decision maker here (if its otherwise we are ready to listen to you feedback).

Thats all I can say to answer everyones comments. Karel will be trying to source more copies of course, but I dont know if he will be able to so I wont make any promises just yet.

Thank you all for your understanding and apologies to those who have missed.

Best regards

Martin & Karel

Last edited: