The Greatest Showman (Blu-ray SteelBook #97) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 2, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena - (Pre-order on April 12 at 8 PM CET)
Price: CZK 1099
Group buys: hosted by carllenc
Notes: XL Slip

30440794_1791729917610643_8003767484190556160_o.jpg

Note from FA

- WWA Generic SteelBook (Single/Double Disc)
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray Disc + 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc (optional)
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet Surprise
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL

FAC #97 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN XL will be automatically available in 4K UHD + Blu-ray configuration. Who does not want the 4K UHD disc, can remove it in the shopping cart by clicking on the red cross. For a 4K UHD disc, we charge 400 CZK extra.

Limitation 0 - 500
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-order: April 12, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
7sIdEm3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, I put my order in for this for SCH and you normally have an option to select 4K, but for this, Three Billboards and Maze Runner there is no option for 4K. But in Kingsman 2, Murder Express and American Made they gave us that option. Oh well, no biggies.

"Dear collectors,

please excuse a temporary failure of adding UHDs to editions FAC 97, 99, 100.

We're working to fix the bug and let you know as soon as these features become operational. The bug fix should be completed by tomorrow at noon at the latest.

Ordering FAC editions 97, 99, 100 in their standard configurations is working.Thank you for your understanding.

Team of Filmarena"

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Ffs lol, typical email comes to me about 20 minutes before I put the order in and didn't realise. Emailed FA to make the changes for me.

"Dear collectors,

please excuse a temporary failure of adding UHDs to editions FAC 97, 99, 100.

We're working to fix the bug and let you know as soon as these features become operational. The bug fix should be completed by tomorrow at noon at the latest.

Ordering FAC editions 97, 99, 100 in their standard configurations is working.Thank you for your understanding.

Team of Filmarena"

Shipping to the US is so disgustingly expensive on the FilmArena webstore. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the scalpers on the Bay.

Gutted I've missed this one, looks absolutely gorgeous. Fingers crossed BluFans or Manta will come up with something interesting and exclusive. Do Manta or BF usually have regional lock on their disks, or it depends on a film? My multizone player recently stopped playing anything but zone 2/B.

Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers from April 09 at 8 PM CET until April 12 at 8 PM CET

Regular Pre-order Starting April 12 at 8 PM CET

Does that mean preorders are only open right now to people who preordered early? I'm not understanding this. I wanna get in on the action and preorder this but I might have already missed out?

Does that mean preorders are only open right now to people who preordered early? I'm not understanding this. I wanna get in on the action and preorder this but I might have already missed out?
Right now pre-orders on film arena webstore are only opened to those who were assigned a Collectible Number by film arena that range from 0 to 500.
If you were never assigned a Collectible number(a way that FA rewards its regular Collectors), the pre-orders are Not Opened Yet for those.
If you don't Own a Collectible Number, You can Log in your account on film arena and click on ''I WANT TO BUY'' Button, and if there is an edition that becomes available you will receive an email asking you to pay for your copy. This would be your best chance, but hurry as the requests to buy a copy are put in order of first come first served basis.
Screen shot 2018-04-10 at 4.04.17 PM.png

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: sunnyx and IRON MAN
Right now pre-orders on film arena webstore are only opened to those who were assigned a Collectible Number by film arena that range from 0 to 500.
If you were never assigned a Collectible number(a way that FA rewards its regular Collectors), the pre-orders are Not Opened Yet for those.
If you don't Own a Collectible Number, You can Log in your account on film arena and click on ''I WANT TO BUY'' Button, and if there is an edition that becomes available you will receive an email asking you to pay for your copy. This would be your best chance, but hurry as the requests to buy a copy are put in order of first come first served basis.
View attachment 368882

Lol at the Arrow, the ‘idiots’ guide :p
Yes the arrow is pretty clear, want to make it any bigger??

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I got the feeling this is going to be sold out before it even goes ‘Live’ for everyone. So the ‘I want to buy’ is technically the pre-order for highly sought/low qty releases. Just a matter of luck who can get a copy.

@Actarus what was the GB qty again?

• Thanks
I got the feeling this is going to be sold out before it even goes ‘Live’ for everyone. So the ‘I want to buy’ is technically the pre-order for highly sought/low qty releases. Just a matter of luck who can get a copy.

@Actarus what was the GB qty again?

I think it was about 35 copies sold in the GB, Karel doesn't get much more than this amount lately.
Only for WEA I think he is able to get a little more copies like BR 2049... but on low limited print runs like this one(and TMR and 3 Billboards) not much more than this.

• Thanks
I think it was about 35 copies sold in the GB, Karel doesn't get much more than this amount lately.
Only for WEA I think he is able to get a little more copies like BR 2049... but on low limited print runs like this one(and TMR and 3 Billboards) not much more than this.

Have you noticed the original GB price was 1000czk and now its officially gone up to 1100czk. I added the 4K disc and it’s 1500czk. That’s before shipping! Disgusting price :LOL:

Remember what I said about Filmarena being crafty? Well there we have it again, bumping up the price during the GB phase :rolleyes:
So what happens to the original GB orders who paid 1000czk, will that still be honoured?

Then again I remember when it was the other way round when passengers was 1200czk for the GB and then when it went officially live for SCH it was 1100czk :smuggrin:

• Thanks
Have you noticed the original GB price was 1000czk and now its officially gone up to 1100czk. I added the 4K disc and it’s 1500czk. That’s before shipping! Disgusting price :LOL:

Remember what I said about Filmarena being crafty? Well there we have it again, bumping up the price during the GB phase :rolleyes:
So what happens to the original GB orders who paid 1000czk, will that still be honoured?

Then again I remember when it was the other way round when passengers was 1200czk for the GB and then when it went officially live for SCH it was 1100czk :smuggrin:

It's like the stock market, it goes Up and Down :rofl:

It ain't cheap but gotta love them :drool:

• Thanks
Manta's announcement that they're doing this movie too makes me feel a lot better. I'd much rather give my money to John and his crew. I'm fed up with FA and how FA GBs are run on this site. John's loyalty to his customer base is unquestionable, and he's almost always transparent as glass when it comes to issues that come up and delays.

Manta's announcement that they're doing this movie too makes me feel a lot better. I'd much rather give my money to John and his crew. I'm fed up with FA and how FA GBs are run on this site. John's loyalty to his customer base is unquestionable, and he's almost always transparent as glass when it comes to issues that come up and delays.

While I wholeheartedly agree with you about Manta Lab being far superior when it comes to customer service - and releases while we're at it - it is unfair to put the blame on how FA GBs are ran by the guys when the blame should entirely lay on FA themselves.

If Karel and Martin don't start the GBs within a specific time frame (mandated by FA), they run the risk of completely missing out and not being able to open a GB at all, since FA isn't giving as many copies to GBs - they're prioritizing sales via their site - as they used to.

That, would be for many, even worse than not seeing the artwork ahead of time or not having full or some details etc... They play the hand they're dealt with from FA and it's the latter who has a take it or leave it stance.

The information we got is that the reason they changed the price was because they added the lenticular magnet.

We had to invoice the difference to all members who signed up in the GB. We did give them the option to cancel their copy, but they are all staying.

I think this was the reason why we have seen the full beauty shot so late.

Everyone has the right to there own opinion and who they spend there money with but karel and martin do a stand up job with there GB and work with what they are given and alot of the time they get extra copies to help everyone out when they can me for one appreciate the hard work and time they take to host these :thumbs:

Hi,

If anyone would like to take my spot on the GB for this please drop me a pm.

Please note this is included the 4K/UHD disc.

**edit @Dhiraj1 will take the spot**

Last edited: