The Green Mile

Would you purchase a 'The Green Mile' SteelBook?

• Yes

Votes: 137 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 7.6%

• Total voters
Some concept art I knocked up :)

186_21cf05_de9f36fb_oJ.jpg.thumb

188_21cf03_34ee6933_oJ.jpg.thumb

187_21cf04_9861ddb_oJ.jpg.thumb

185_21cf06_d126cc9b_oJ.jpg.thumb

18a_21cf01_f484e5e8_oJ.jpg.thumb

189_21cf02_eeaf513_oJ.jpg.thumb

I completely forgot I made this thread, glad to see its still going after 9 months, and thoughs designs are Amazing and I would actually been so happy if this film is made into Steelbook perhaps we should get wreck to send play.com that art work ideas and see if we can get them to make it play.com exclusive

My fav of the front cover is the pic of the mile with the shadow of a man walking down it

Please please please make this a Steelbook

I completely forgot I made this thread, glad to see its still going after 9 months, and thoughs designs are Amazing and I would actually been so happy if this film is made into Steelbook perhaps we should get wreck to send play.com that art work ideas and see if we can get them to make it play.com exclusive

My fav of the front cover is the pic of the mile with the shadow of a man walking down it

Please please please make this a Steelbook

I'll take your feedback and redo a custom in the new template, this is a must have how can they keep re releasing average movies when this is still not done ;)

Michael Clarke Duncan (alias John Caffey) is amazing in this movie!
They could have released a commemorative steelbook for his recent death (R.I.P.)

I'll take your feedback and redo a custom in the new template, this is a must have how can they keep re releasing average movies when this is still not done ;)

Totally agree, too many versions of the same film these days, disnt wreck actually get play.com to make the terminator, perhaps we should actually send them some art work and the feedback results from this thread and they may make it, that would be soooooooooooooooooo good :)

---------- Post added 09-29-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-28-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

i wonder who the 6 people were that said they wouldnt buy this steelbook lol really? this film is pure brilliant, even if you dont like it you can respect the acting and story.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

p.s zesty, you live down the road from me lol i live just outside coventry ;)