The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys sorry to dig up an old thread but had to put my 2 cents in! This release is stunning from Nova and its so nice and refreshing to see little hidden gems and less known films than just all the regurgatated marvel releases!

No need to apologize, it's still a fairly recent release. And yeah it's a really great release from Nova that proves that "smaller" films can still be well worth owning in a premium package.

No need to apologize, it's still a fairly recent release. And yeah it's a really great release from Nova that proves that "smaller" films can still be well worth owning in a premium package.

It is a great release! More smaller films like this definetly deserve more premium releases!! Wish someone would pick up Superbad :rofl:

Beautiful photos @ChrisPatt showing how quality this release is, keep them coming :thumbs:

Cheers dude! I sure will do! Next will probably be Mantas war for the apes fullslip! Which i am already in love with !

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Strange choice. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I did not like this movie on first viewing. Would have bet a fair sum that I would never revisit. However, the quality of this release forced me to pay up. Watched it for the second time the other night and enjoyed it immensely. Very strange. I could not have predicted that. Liam Neeson does a fine job here. Most of the cast are total a-holes and do the most incredibly stupid things at any chance they get, and that's one of the aspects that turned me off the first time years ago. But I think I have matured since then, and on the second viewing, I found the film to be respectable and well played. I'm keeping my awesome lenticular.

Was hoping the single editons would be in the nova winter sale starting tomorrow but it appears it’s only the one click!

All the usual suspects are though

Just got the email!

Are the prices now going to be the final price or will there be a further 50% off?

Those prices are the original prices. Like the last 2 years they should all drop 50%

Noticed it includes the reservoir dogs one click and taken too but everything else is the same sh!t each year where they can’t shift them like Alice in wonderland and jungle book lol

I’m hoping they add the grey full slip to it at some point

Last edited: