The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it :drool:
This is the one to beat :thumbs:
Chinese poster split across the covers (with obvious colour changes to eyes and fur to make them resemble each other better):-
View attachment 350798
Perfectly balanced artwork in every way for this steelbook . . . Oh, to have the same in the UK . . .

Beats into a cocked hat my choice of this original poster design for the back art:-
View attachment 350796 ..............

That chinese poster looks like something you'd see on a pirate DVD at a dodgy carboot sale

Don't know why people think this is a strange choice?

You could say the same about It Follows, Hell Or High water, Eternal Sunshine, Perfume etc.....

I like that Kimchi and Nova sometimes release less popular titles. Makes a change from Marvel/Disney hogging the limelight all the time.

I say we need MORE titles like this getting the premium option......

You could say the same about It Follows, Hell Or High water, Eternal Sunshine, Perfume etc.....

I like that Kimchi and Nova sometimes release less popular titles. Makes a change from Marvel/Disney hogging the limelight all the time.

Plain Archive has been doing that all along

giphy.gif

Steelbook is meh, but I'm liking all the slips... will probably pick it one up once it's in the sale.

agreed with you on all points :thumbs: now anyone would do 500 Days of Summer?

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012