The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at your order page at NovaMedia, look for the line "Additional discount" under "Billing Information". Click on "Order Detail" on that line; what are you seeing there?
Thanks.

It says 'membership level discount'.

Never noticed that before. When did they start doing that?

Has NovaMedia removed the option at checkout to request what merchandize value is marked as

Ever since the site was updated I have never been given the option to actually do it.

They might just be marking them all at the lower cost as i dont see this option now either. I know i saw it before. You can email them i guess and they will probably be able to note it in the order

They put $20 on the customs slip by default. For a different value, you have to tell them by e-mail.

It says 'membership level discount'.

Never noticed that before. When did they start doing that?

When they relaunched their website some two (?) years ago.

Full Slip Ordered

I sent them a email requesting the value I wanted marked as when shipping

Edit
I just got a reply that was quick they will mark parcel at the value I requested
I've just done the same, since my last order from them the other week got hit with customs, despite it being marked at $20.

What value did you request mate? I asked them to mark it with $15, just to be extra safe!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
I've just done the same, since my last order from them the other week got hit with customs, despite it being marked at $20.

What value did you request mate? I asked them to mark it with $15, just to be extra safe!
I asked them to mark value at $22 = €18.00

Rep of Ireland Import Threshold is €22
I could get away with been marked $30 based on today's exchange rate as that would work out at €24.54 with Vat been €5.64
Rep of Ireland Revenue (Customs) If the VAT payable is €6 or less it will not be collected

$20 = €16.00 in my experience with customs in Rep of Ireland with KimchiDvd/NovaMedia/Manta parcels is to low of a marked value so I ask for parcels be marked between $22-$25
It's not been an issue though with imports from USA when marked low

Ireland customs when it comes to imports from South Korea and Hong Kong If they suspect value is to low they will ignore the marked value and request a copy of PayPal Invoice

It's still down to luck though on the day with customs in Ireland as they random pick the parcels on the day
They did though select a good few of my parcels from South Korea and Hong Kong back in 2015 and 2016

I have been ok so far in 2017 but that might be because I was not importing much from South Korea compared to previous years
I only got hit once by customs in 2017

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I asked them to mark value at $22 = €18.00

Rep of Ireland Import Threshold is €22
I could get away with been marked $30 as that would work out at €24.54 with Vat been €5.64
Rep of Ireland Revenue (Customs) If the VAT payable is €6 or less it will not be collected

$20 = €16.00 in my experience with customs in Rep of Ireland with KimchiDvd/NovaMedia/Manta parcels is to low of a marked value so I ask for parcels be marked between $22-$25
It's not been an issue though with imports from USA when marked low

Ireland customs when it comes to imports from South Korea and Hong Kong If they suspect value is to low they will ignore the marked value and request a copy of PayPal Invoice

It's still down to luck though on the day with customs in Ireland as they random pick the parcels on the day
They did though select a good few of my parcels from South Korea and Hong Kong back in 2015 and 2016

I have been ok so far in 2017 but that might be because I was not importing much from South Korea compared to previous years
I only got hit once by customs in 2017
Well, I wish you luck with this one! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
All still available.

Doesn't look like this is going anywhere soon!
It's only been live to order 9 days
It was not a release to sell out fast in a few days
I would say it will be a 4 weeks at the earliest after release date if any editions sell out and more likely be be still available for 2 months or more

It's not a release that scalpers would be going for at this stage