digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should post both of those posters @Flloydo, since I actually did a mockup not so long ago using them both...

full

Holy F**k @Noodles, that's amazing. Potential for steel of the year IMO. I love it but I'm already sad knowing it's not going to look anything like it. Come on Zavvi/Disney/Marvel please create this steel.
( I never actually see your mockup before I posted those pics). Amazing job

Reactions: Noodles
I think the title less spines are more to do with the fact the films have had slightly different titles around Europe, ie the Winter soldier was return of the first avenger around Europe but not in the UK, then all they have to do is print the j - cards to suit, saves them production costs.
I imagine guardian's of the Galaxy will be the same through out, so would likely have a title.

Hey guys, some exclusive info for you:

Limited to 5,000 units (lowest ever Marvel Theatrical print run; Iron Man 3 - 10,000, Thor 2 - 7,000, Captain America 2 – 6,000)

48 hours only – Get Punisher Steelbook for £11.99 when ordered with GOTG

Also – 20% any in stock Disney or Pixar Steelbook Steelbook when ordered with GOTG

Hey guys, some exclusive info for you:

Limited to 5,000 units (lowest ever Marvel Theatrical print run; Iron Man 3 - 10,000, Thor 2 - 7,000, Captain America 2 – 6,000)

48 hours only – Get Punisher Steelbook for £11.99 when ordered with GOTG

Also – 20% any in stock Disney or Pixar Steelbook Steelbook when ordered with GOTG
Sweeeeet :D

So when are we going live?