The Guest (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Purchase: Zavvi (live now!)
Release: December 29,2014
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi exclusive

TheGuest_BD_steelbook_3D.JPG

I know nothing *official* has been said but I tweeted Icon today and this was the response:

https://twitter.com/LGrima/status/525292369399541760

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news, looks really good too - in keeping with the colour scheme of the film. Shame it's release by Icon though, every Icon film I own plays a bit whack on my blu-ray player, skips at points or freezes. That is now Drive, Dusk Til Dawn and The Road.

Never heard this movie, but the steelbook art got me intrigued. For anyone who've seen it, is it worth a blind buy? :rolleyes:

Ordered because it was my favourite film this year and I'm in love with the soundtrack but £20? Bit much that. More than Cold in July. But if it's that much because of some sexy gloss and a superb back and inside then I'll pay

Really loved this one. One of my Favourite films of the year. But 19.99 is fairly pricey. I might wait till I see pics in hand on this one. Then make a decision.

I don't even think gloss or a nice finish will save this! granted it's a new release but that art is a £15 steel at best and even then I wouldn't bite. If it's still around months later I might consider it if the price is £9.99. If they had used the soundtrack cover and full gloss it would have been an instant purchase, but as is hell no!

Reactions: Last Lizard