Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: August 7, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £24.16

91O2d-Se3qL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if the only thing that makes this a Special Edition is the included extended cut. If so we can move the thread later.
But for now let's hope the lads in UK get something nice too :D and of course the included english lingo :thumbs:

@Noodles @PunkNinja @digitalbabe @AlienKing @tridon @Jocelin

I saw this one the other day, I see they are displaying the same art as the German special edition, HOPEFULLY, it will come with all the extras too in English!!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Didn't realise this was actually his latest movie until just now. Hopefully it turns out to be a true "Special Edition" with nice packaging!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I will keep an eye on this, hopefully it comes with some decent extras. It looks to be a box or large slip so there should be some extras in there!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I decided to preorder this a month ago. Plain Archive just announced a DVD version. Why they would do that, who knows, but it has the nice artwork on the UK mockup (without those irritating UK ratings logos).

Got this today, discs are region B. And the packaging is not too impressive, just a cardboard slipbox with 2 amaray cases inside, one with the unrated edition, one with the regular edition, and all those horrible ratings logos splashed everywhere. Also, the title is printed up instead of down, like many German and French releases, on both cases and the slipbox. Disappointing, to say the least. Not what I was expecting at all.