The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems I won't get my Hateful Eight 1 click. Kimchidvd is cancelling my order and keeping my money. All this because I did a paypal claim, for a very good reasons. Two straight orders, every item damaged, no replies to my many mails. The only message I got was once I did the claim, we will send you empty Spotlight slipcover for type A, please remove your claim. I never even ordered type A from them, only 2 lenticular editions. Now I'm officially on the black list and never going to get anything from kimchidvd ever again. So, thank you kimchi and Tony for all this fun you made me go through. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
I'm still waiting for my The Incredibles Type B replacement, lol. I'm done with kimchi.

Worst comes to the worst for future there are always the GBs. However, I'm more than happy to have a word with Tony if you would like me to?
you can ask him why he ignores my emails. I sent him pics of my damaged The Incredibles Type B lenti, no response ever since. I'll never buy from them directly again...only through GBs or ebay.

I'm still waiting for my The Incredibles Type B replacement, lol. I'm done with kimchi.

you can ask him why he ignores my emails. I sent him pics of my damaged The Incredibles Type B lenti, no response ever since. I'll never buy from them directly again...only through GBs or ebay.
It won't solve your problem if the steelbook itself is damaged under the slip if buying from eBay or GB.

Thanks for the pics @WhiskeyInTheJar! The lenti looks like it is quite hard to get a clear image as it's always transitioning between the images. Hopefully it looks good in hand. Spotlight was the same but that turned out to be a very good lenti!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: WhiskeyInTheJar
Amazing full slip ! Maybe Kimchi's best so far. If only they had added the famous letter as a bonus, it would have been the perfect deal ! For Memento they did an awsome jobs with the goodies which are still to this day the best goodies ever for a collector's edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
My package is still not trackable. Anybody else's, too?
If it's not in the system tomorrow, I'll write Tony an e-mail. It should have shipped by now.