The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in hand it isnt.
Its lacking depth, but the transition works perfect and was a lovely unexpected surprise

hold it at arms length, you can get the characters to clear up more that way.
In hand it looks just as bad, you can't get a clear image of any of the 3. Even at arms length it doesn't work. They should have gone for 2 images if it would have been clearer.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
In hand it looks just as bad, you can't get a clear image of any of the 3. Even at arms length it doesn't work. They should have gone for 2 images if it would have been clearer.
Totally disagree
I love it and am super impressed with the end result (wasnt too sure until it arrived as it was a 3rd chance spur purchase and a double dip.)~

It doesn't have depth though I'll give you that, but at arms length the transition they went for is perfect and different. A nice change from all the 3D static image lenti's, we now have a transitioning one.

Totally disagree
I love it and am super impressed with the end result (wasnt too sure until it arrived as it was a 3rd chance spur purchase and a double dip.)~

It doesn't have depth though I'll give you that, but at arms length the transition they went for is perfect and different. A nice change from all the 3D static image lenti's, we now have a transitioning one.
I'm sure there are slight variations on them all. Mine and all the ones I have seen on here look the same, all mashed together. I tried the arms length but it was the same. Everyone has their own opinion though, each to their own.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm sure there are slight variations on them all. Mine and all the ones I have seen on here look the same, all mashed together. I tried the arms length but it was the same. Everyone has their own opinion though, each to their own.:)
thats odd as I get the mashed together thing, but when I held it further back I got some goo transitioning and THATS when I feel in love with the lenti :)

but seems am the odd one out again in my steelbook taste (I often prefer the unpopular styles/artworks) :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I ended up going all in on this release because it's my favourite film of the year and they all look stunning to me, I'm back at work tomorrow for 14 hours and it's sh*t LOL, so hopefully I'll have a package to open that night....

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and milky
Dont know what to say, works for me.
No depth, but the images transition nicely for me.

I agree it was pushing things with having the 3 lots of images, but then how would the spilt have been made? which 4 vs which 4?

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Dont know what to say, works for me.
No depth, but the images transition nicely for me.

I agree it was pushing things with having the 3 lots of images, but then how would the spilt have been made? which 4 vs which 4?
There might be some differences with the Lentis. I know they won't all be made exactly the same. Plus everyone's eyes are different so it might work for your eyes but not mine. It would have been difficult to have 2 transitions. They would have had to do 4 and 4. I'm not sure how they would have decided that. I did think the full slip was superb so I'm still happy with this release though. I was just hoping for a better lenti.:)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and harry