The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Sip A winner for me. The Lenti is Okay, not the best, certainly not the worst. The Spotlight Lenti is superb, just wish H8 could had been more of a similar quality as part of The Blu collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
There might be some differences with the Lentis. I know they won't all be made exactly the same. Plus everyone's eyes are different so it might work for your eyes but not mine. It would have been difficult to have 2 transitions. They would have had to do 4 and 4. I'm not sure how they would have decided that. I did think the full slip was superb so I'm still happy with this release though. I was just hoping for a better lenti.:)
Fair points.

Just a shame that the majority seem to be disappointed with the lenti.

It seems the only people that are not disappointed with the Lenti are the people that ONLY ordered the lenti :p
Ha ha ha...yeah true.

But am a lenti fan through an through too but point is, I was pleasantly surprised once I got the title in hand :)

(though I have started hunting ebay for one of the full slips too...same thing am doing with the Shield version of CA:TWS...dont need it, but if I spy a bargain I may bite - worked for under cost copies of Drive and Nightcrawler...though they are Nova not Kimchi. Still)