The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all in for this! Such a great western with fresh features along with tributes. Maybe can't top the best of Tarantino, but that isn't too easy job anyway.

Also greetings from Russia, will spend the rest of the month here and I miss this place so much already & steelbooks. Will be a lot of fun to get back to that. :)

image.jpeg

Saw this last night.
Granted I found the first 90 mins quite slow, once the action started it was great!
Looking forward to this edition. Hopefully I can grab a copy before it sells out!

Reactions: goufcustom
Haha. The hateful posts are back for just stating something I heard which is echoed even by hardcore Tarantino fans at imdb just like Spectre and Star Wars 7. Pick someone of your age to bully fellas. :)

No one was hateful. I, personally, don't understand how some people judge films by words of others (being a hardcore Tarantino fan or an average Joe).
Another personally :) ... I haven't seen a bad Tarantino flick to this day. The guy is a master at what he does.

When you decide to watch the film, forget about everything you've read about it. Clear your head and enjoy yourself :)

Dont be.
It does get confusing when GB's are run for titles that ship and take orders worldwide (i just tripped up with Film Arena: first purchase from them and wrongly assumed they didnt ship to UK due to the GB being run) o_O

AFAIK only US exclusives and blu-fans dont ship worldwide (best to check the retailer threads for most up to date/correct info of course)
Am unusre if HMV still do ship outside of UK since their website came back online.
Otherwise, most places, ie kimchi, nova, FA, Zavvi, Amazon etc do ship worldwide so you can buy direct.

Still eager for news on this release though. Cant wait to add it to my collection.
Once I finally decide which Inglorious Basterds steel i want, i'll have all Tarentino movies on steelbook :D

^ HMV does not ship outside the UK unfortunately.

I just completed my Tarantino steelbook collection..
For Inglourious Basterds, I put together my own custom special edition : Canadian re-release steelbook inside the UK Limited Edition blu-ray slipcover with postcards.

IB.jpg

It all fits together perfectly.
The only down side is that it doesn't fit inside the normal Fullslip-size protective case.

@Marc Dooley

I just finished my Tarantino collection too! The last one I got was the Reservoir Dogs MONDO steelbook. For Inglourious Basterds, I couldn't find the UK slipcase edition at a decent price, so I got the German steelbook edition which fits in quite nicely! Cannot wait for there to be a steelbook for the H8ful Eight!!

Reactions: Marc Dooley
I have to admit I do prefer the group buys. A lot of the time I really can't be bothered to purchase direct from a lot of those sites. To much hassle so the group buy is very very much appreciate from this punter.

Reactions: Scary Hair
I have to admit I do prefer the group buys. A lot of the time I really can't be bothered to purchase direct from a lot of those sites. To much hassle so the group buy is very very much appreciate from this punter.
true but they always cost more and due to manufacturing delays between pay date and release date, its runs us the risk of being outside of paypal's buyer protection time limit.
At least direct, there isnt such a time limit with retailers.

GB's are handy in terms getting around the 'LIVE' start times and not needing to wake up just to place an order, but it makes more sense to go direct when/where possible IMO.