616ufmdcKgL._SL700_.jpg

Release Date: June 21st 2016
Label: SND Films
Region: free (according to Amazon.fr)
Languages: English, French
Amazon.fr price: 89.99 76.99 EUR
Order Link

Contents:
- The book "Quentin Tarantino, un cinéma déchaîné" (in French)
- 4-tray digipak with the film on BluRay and DVD
- Double vinyl LP of Ennio Morricone's Soundtrack
- Original 70mm film frame
- Film poster signed by Quentin Tarantino, Kurt Russell and Walton Goggins

Update March 21 2016: According to information from SND, "unfortunately we didn’t get Quentin’s clearance on the issue" of the Roadshow cut.

Plus, this seems to be the only release of the Extended (Roadshow) 70mm version on discs worldwide so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me as well. I had two main points in favour of this edition: the signed poster and the Roadshow cut. Facsimile autographs are just ridiculous, and a version longue™ without a version longue™ doesn't make things better.

I got this email fro Amazon France in English. Check out the title :)

'Hello,

The release date of the articles cited below has changed and a new delivery date was estimated based on the new release date:

"The 8 bastards [Luxury Edition] [Luxury Edition]"
Date of arrival: June 15, 2016 - June 16, 2016

We do our best to get these items and we will send them gradually as we receive them.

The items in your order are in stock will be sent separately to not delay their sending no additional cost. Please refer to the help page below for more information:'

Got another email from Amazon France who have now dropped the price to € 54.99 for orders placed before 24 May as an apology for pushing back the release date. Mine was placed before then.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Got another email from Amazon France who have now dropped the price to € 54.99 for orders placed before 24 May as an apology for pushing back the release date. Mine was placed before then.
Hell Yeah! :woot: I also received an email from them, but I dont understand French... it all sounds/reads like this to me:
nx3bVEQ.gif

:D

And I was thinking about canceling this, glad I didn't :thumbs:

Reactions: Sigill