Slipbox The Hateful Eight (Secret Limited Edition Blu-ray Slipbox)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: 2017
Purchase link: Unknown
Price: Unknown

0d1d027423b99555d305b65ac4e697bb.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I like this! Is this a retail exclusive?

I´m starting to get real hateful of all these secrets :rolleyes:

LMAO :rofl: I love this!
This shoudnt be allowed here mods! :whistle:

Is it real? If so where the h@ll can I get one?!?
:thumbs:

I want one :woot::hungry::naughty:

Thanks @luke98! What's this, where's the secret site! The slip looks awesome!:D
@Wreck

These were being offered through certain Facebook groups a few days ago and gained quite a bit of attention... I'm sure more than 50 people requested a copy, so they've no doubt all gone. I put in a request for one but never heard anything back unfortunately. The fact it's being kept so secretive makes me wonder if it's a bootleg of some sort though...? Very cool looking edition either way!

Awesome Slip! This is by far the best artwork on a edition for this movie. I didn't bought any till now since I hoped for something different. And here it is (or was) :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Awesome Slip! This is by far the best artwork on a edition for this movie. I didn't bought any till now since I hoped for something different. And here it is (or was) :watch:
Hmm yeah, shame Kimchi didn't produce anything as awesome as this... I was a little disappointed with their editions, so I passed on them and was also hoping for a nicer release at some point (same goes for all of Tarantino's films actually). I suppose the wait for us continues!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Hmm yeah, shame Kimchi didn't produce anything as awesome as this... I was a little disappointed with their editions, so I passed on them and was also hoping for a nicer release at some point (same goes for all of Tarantino's films actually). I suppose the wait for us continues!

I watched HF8 in 70mm and it was my best cinema experience so far. So I hoped for something really special for this movie. And like you said, the Kimchi release did also nothing for me. Same for the Steelbooks and Slips released. The best release was the Vinyl OST by Third Man. The art on this is amazing and the goodies too. So I felt a little satisfied with this release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I watched HF8 in 70mm and it was my best cinema experience so far. So I hoped for something really special for this movie. And like you said, the Kimchi release did also nothing for me. Same for the Steelbooks and Slips released. The best release was the Vinyl OST by Third Man. The art on this is amazing and the goodies too. So I felt a little satisfied with this release.
Damn, consider me jealous! I would love to have seen it in 70mm, but nowadays I'm lucky if I even get to see films in standard format at the cinema. The Third Man vinyl is a true piece of art, as HDN's Vinyl of the Year poll proved. It's a shame they don't do movie editions too, as they'd no doubt put out some killer looking releases!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885