The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: APRIL 2015
Purchase link: in store only
Price: £17-18 (TBC)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click (UK instore purchase only)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I have read the book so somehow I assumed that everyone already knows the main plot, heh.

O.K sweetheart just it may tip the enjoyment factor .

I tryed reading it got to chapter 4 Mushrooms on fellowship and sad to say I gave up . I'v read The orrigonal Dracula , G.O.T need to finish first and last part of Dance with Dragons .

It just did not and would not connect with me. Embaresed rearly our girls read em all at 13i swore her to secrecy . I had a tip off in War In The North game but hit erase in my head that is not a hard thing in my head belive me :D .

Anyway gonna hang on for the extended version , you necver know we could get a remaster of the first Trilogy 1 film on 1 disk instead of 2 :notworthy: .

personally do like the art for this one, but will be hanging on for the extended edition to match the other 2 i got.
so is goona be oct/nov 2015 before see that me thinks.

also judging on hmv's recent quality issue's with steels as mr T would says 'I pity the fool' who trusts hmv :rofl::rofl::rofl:

26304806.jpg

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
as all other releases for that series directed by Peter jackson, first release is the Theatrical and couple months after it will be the Extended Version. I stopped buying first release and save lots of money by waiting for the Extended Edition. it's the same thing with additional footage, worth the wait and saving money.

why hmv exclusive? :mad::angry::muted::punch:
Please azUK, just like Edge fo tomorrow and Godzilla, sell this one too...
as all other releases for that series directed by Peter jackson, first release is the Theatrical and couple months after it will be the Extended Version.
you're wrong, for previous movies we had theatrical cut in april, ExtEdtn in november: seven months, not two :whistle::whistle:

Last edited: