The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [US]

May 30, 2014
Release date: March 24, 2015
Price: $24.99 (pre-order special $19.99)
Purchase link: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Notes: Matte finish, 3-discs edition

hobbit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Up to pre order now for in store pick up. Wonder if I should pre order now for $24.99 or wait until the ads out to see if it's going to be any cheaper or not?

I doubt it will be cheaper than that. Seems like a good deal for the final release.

I seen in the ad if we pre order it starting Tuesday I think we will get the cinema now code right away like with hunger games mockingjay part 1 so I'm probably going to do that. Holding off on the trilogy. Maybe there will be an extended edition trilogy jumbo steel I can get since I only got the theatrical of the first two.

Last edited:
Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

And your killing me smalls I do a search of USA a lot of times as a find feature on a page to quickly see what is coming out in my country. And you labeled this US took me 30 pages to realize you screwed me.

Reactions: dfoles
I've got my cards all lined up for this momentous occasion.

A few of each on pre order for store pick up.. Plus unbroken copies. Gunna be a big day.

I'll most likely pick up the Slipcovers early before BB opens, at Target to avoid dealing with removing BB stickers. Then grab the steels at BB.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I've got my cards all lined up for this momentous occasion.

A few of each on pre order for store pick up.. Plus unbroken copies. Gunna be a big day.

I'll most likely pick up the Slipcovers early before BB opens, at Target to avoid dealing with removing BB stickers. Then grab the steels at BB.
@NoDingsNoScratches I agree Amigo! :notworthy: It's gonna be a BIG day indeed! :woot: I'm also gonna get this, the 2D and 3D Slips, the Canadian Walmart and Target Exclusives! :thumbs: :drool:

F**K YEAH! :cool: