Release date: September 28th, 2015
Purchase link: The Host (live)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Wicked, absolutely will be buying this! Loved this movie, but to be fair, not paying more than £15 so that price better come down . Hoping that is the placeholder price.....

The front cover art is not much different from the French steelbook. This would have to be glossy and £9.99 or less for me to buy. I do like the movie though.

Reactions: lolwut
Great movie that I don't own on BD yet. I do have the Korean LE DVD which is fantastic.

The artwork needs to be glossy and not matte like most StudioCanal releases. I'm also glad to see that there's a bit more color on this than StudioCanal tend to have. They're usually very dark with a cheap matte feel to them.
So if they make this one right they might get my money.

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP and lolwut
This film is incredible - it just goes against every monster movie trope you can think of, and becomes immensely memorable for it. Does anyone know what happened to the sequel, my mind tells me I watched a trailer not long ago but then it also tells me that I'm handsome and funny.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP and harry
This film is incredible - it just goes against every monster movie trope you can think of, and becomes immensely memorable for it. Does anyone know what happened to the sequel, my mind tells me I watched a trailer not long ago but then it also tells me that I'm handsome and funny.

Exactly, awesome movie and can not wait :woot::thumbs::hungry: