The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Second instalment of the franchise to be released in the Triple Play format (Blu-ray, DVD and UV Copy)

Release Date: March 17th, 2014
Purchase Price: £21.00
Purchase Links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

81dw6s%2B-4NL._SL500_.jpg

81dw6s%2B-4NL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71BJ9whqocL._SL1121_.jpg
    71BJ9whqocL._SL1121_.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:
I only have the first one as it was reduced in HMV to a Fiver and still havent watched so unless this reduces in price Massively at some stage I wont be picking this up

Looks like it's not selling so well with a price drop within days of release. Glad I cancelled, will wait for a further drop down.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Or they’ve just brought it in line with the HMV price which is also £17.99….

Doesn’t always have to be not selling well for a price drop.

Reactions: lgans316
Struck out trying to get a Price Match for the drop so soon after release date... They did however give me a £3 Credit to use on a future order so that works out well I guess ;)

Reactions: kron
What muppets in HMV , just had to search for a decent copy as every single one was unsealed and covered in marks !
They said they have to unseal everyone due to theft , I told em good luck with your sales and would it not be wise to put out a sign and a couple of dummy boxes saying collect at counter and keep the other ones sealed !! :angry:

The Hunger Games & Catching Fire comparison shot

P1050502_zps863e0a69.jpg

Catching fire has a very slightly better matte finish than the first one, and the image is slightly brighter. The first steelbook's image has more of a metallic shine when held at the right angle.