4K UHD The Hunger Games (Complete 4K Blu-ray Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: November 22, 2016
Purchase Link: :bestbuy: Best Buy
Price: $74.99

HG 4K best buy exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very intrigued by this release.

The individual releases actually do/did have slipcovers. Franky posted a pic of them here. :thumbs:

Sorry I meant the individual cases in this "boxset" do not have slipcovers. But yes the individual releases do have slipcovers.

Also, with the buy 3 get $20 off promotion right now on Bestbuy.com, each of the first 3 comes out to $11.40 before sales tax. This is a fantastic deal for any 4K UHD Blu-ray.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Sorry I meant the individual cases in this "boxset" do not have slipcovers. But yes the individual releases do have slipcovers.

Also, with the buy 3 get $20 off promotion right now on Bestbuy.com, each of the first 3 comes out to $11.40 before sales tax. This is a fantastic deal for any 4K UHD Blu-ray.
THAT IS a damn great deal! :hungry: :woot: Thanks @ash333! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333
It's definitely one of the biggest, anyway. You ordering it, bud?
I'm contemplating it. But i really dont want to get in the habit of ordering something i cant watch yet. That's a line i cant afford to cross. :coffee:

Any info on a Canadian release? :whistle:

I'm contemplating it. But i really dont want to get in the habit of ordering something i cant watch yet. That's a line i cant afford to cross. :coffee:

Any info on a Canadian release? :whistle:

I haven't heard anything about a Canadian release... plus in Canada, eONe distributes these films, so it'd be different. I definitely know where you're coming from, though -- I'm not buying any 4K releases yet besides Pacific Rim.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing