The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre Order is Live
£32.99
Ouch hopefully the price will drop before release date
At least with amazon pre order price promise that will happen automatically

Reactions: spookz
I honestly think it's pretty good. The last instalment is £21.99, so extra £11 for the other 3 movies. As I didn't get the last one (due to spine issue) I will be buying this and selling the first two.
I already have the first 3 films
Hunger Games (HMV Exclusive) and Hunger Games (Best Buy exclusive)
Hunger Games Catching Fire
Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 (Film Arena Exclusive)

I have pre ordered the Hunger Games Collection Steelbook and I also have pre ordered Mockingjay Part 2 Steelbook
I don't sell any previous steelbooks I keep all of them even if it means I have the film 2 or 3 times already
If Film Arena do another numbered collection for Mockingjay Part 2 I will be getting that as well

Great price! Four films for a little over £8 each in a great looking steelbook... you can't go wrong IMO. Will probably sell/giveaway my single steels and pick this up.

Reactions: Norwichlad
It would be hilarious :hilarious: if this turns out to be a Zavvi exclusive considering it has Magnetic Lenticular :rofl:
Even though it is listed on Amazon at the moment as an Amazon Exclusive that has happened before and got changed :giggle::LOL:

Lionsgate exclusive Steelbooks are usually exclusive to Zavvi so bit strange to see Amazon get this as an exclusive

Amazon only previously had Lionsgate Steelbooks when they were on general release with all retailers

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: luke98 and Lionet
Was hoping for a nice collection of all the movies. This exceeds my expectations.
Very beautiful, never seen before artwork. I really like it.
Wondering if this pops up at amazon.it/es/fr for a lower price as quite some titles did in the past.

I already have the US versions and FA release for the last movie, the artwork would need to be very good to tempt me, not impressed with this, just big heads on a steelbook again and does not suit this movie. I'd rather get the last movie on steelbook and complete the collection.

confirmed not to be jumbo?
It has inside artwork and it's very unlikely to be a jumbo as it has inside artwork (Jumbo Steelbooks don't have inside artwork )and the photo on the website shows a standard steelbook also it is only 4 films
No need for a jumbo if it is only 4 Discs which is what I expect it will be as it is only 4 films
It don't mention the extras disc that came with the first film the other films the extras were on the same Blu-ray Disc with the Film

A standard G2 Steelbook can hold 4 Discs

Last edited: