The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: March 6th, 2015
Purchase link: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
Group buy: apsmith21
Price:
$22.99 ($19.99 release week)
Notes:

hungergamesmockingjay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably go ahead and order this one now. Just hope BBY doesn't make a mess of the two rewards promotions.

Just pre ordered and used my rewards thingy for 5 dollars off. So I will be getting this for 16.23. Do they charge u for this on release day or now?

Best Buy charges the instant you press the place order button.

I'll probably go ahead and order this one now. Just hope BBY doesn't make a mess of the two rewards promotions.

They put a rolling pending charge that appears then goes off after a few days once every couple weeks, but it won't fully go through until you pick it up or they ship it.

Preordering (starting today) give you a free Ultraviolet Digital Copy redeemable through CinemaNow (but transfers to all UV enabled services). I went ahead and preordered. It includes special features viewable only on CinemaNow though (Deleted Scenes, Straight From The Heart: A Tribute To Philip Seymour Hoffman, Songs of the Rebellion: Lorde on Curating the Soundtrack, and The Mockingjay Lives: The Making of).

Reactions: bigdaygt
This is available to be preordered in store with a card and there will be direction ad to how to go about getting the free digital copy. It is currently $29.99 on preordered in store.

So basically they are charging $10 for early access to digital media. Steelbook is still $19.99 plus $10 for the UV code. Pre ordered online as the steelbook itself will have the codes anyway

Reactions: dfoles
This is available to be preordered in store with a card and there will be direction ad to how to go about getting the free digital copy. It is currently $29.99 on preordered in store.
So basically they are charging $10 for early access to digital media. Steelbook is still $19.99 plus $10 for the UV code. Pre ordered online as the steelbook itself will have the codes anyway
No, there's two preorder versions (according to what I saw in the weekly ad). Steelbook with early digital copy for $19.99 or steelbook with early digital copies of all three movies for $29.99. The only "plus $10" is if you want digital copies of the first two movies.

Reactions: frankfish44
I pre-ordered my copy along with Big Hero 6 BBY Exclusive a week before the digital copy promotion. I just don't want to cancel my order to re-order them because I used a $20 gift card and a $5 RZ certificate. I'm not sure if I would have to ask for a gift card again.

No, you can preorder online, starting February 17, you will get an email from Best Buy with a CinemaNow code.

Or you can preorder in store, but you have to save your receipt (and ur not guaranteed a copy...) so I'd recommend just preordering online and doing a store pickup option.

And yeah, 19.99 for the steelbook and (additional) early uv digital copy, or 29.99 for steelbook and uv digital copies of all three films.