AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 3/22/16
Order: :amazon: Amazon.com

HG-MP2 Bluray.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Now Playing.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RekLess
Hello @Actarus :), as far as I know, we're not getting a 3D Edition here in the States or in Canada! :mad: :banghead: I haven't seen anything for it other than a UK release! :squint: But I'm not 100% sure. But only 20 days away from the release, we should of heard/read something by now... :dunno:

Not taking chances and did order the UK 3D, it seems the only one so it is a bit weird only in UK the 3D ? I hope this won't get cancelled but ordered it despite having ordered the complete movie collection :dunno:

if ever you hear the 3D is included in the 6Disk complete collection can/US edition, please let me know as I would cancel the UK one which I only ordered for the 3D Disk.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Not taking chances and did order the UK 3D, it seems the only one so it is a bit weird only in UK the 3D ? I hope this won't get cancelled but ordered it despite having ordered the complete movie collection :dunno:

if ever you hear the 3D is included in the 6Disk complete collection can/US edition, please let me know as I would cancel the UK one which I only ordered for the 3D Disk.
I've done the same. I ordered the 3D Edition and the Steelbook Collection from the UK! :thumbs: This release is gonna murder my bank account! :ohno: :dead: :greedy: But I'd rather get them at release, it'll get too damn expensive later on! :banghead:

If I hear/read anything, I'll let you know! :thumbs:

I've done the same. I ordered the 3D Edition and the Steelbook Collection from the UK! :thumbs: This release is gonna murder my bank account! :ohno: :dead: :greedy: But I'd rather get them at release, it'll get too damn expensive later on! :banghead:

If I hear/read anything, I'll let you know! :thumbs:

I did the same but sadly cancelled my steelbook Uk as funds are too limited right now, but customer service looked into it and they reassured me that if I cancelled my order for release date, they have enough stock so I can replace it later on. I have to cut corners this month don't have a choice. But for the 3D I don't play with dat :p if its available I will grab and hold on to it :rofl: ...hopefully we find out before they release the 6 Disk Can/US complete movie collection and it will be included in it... on the UK steelbook, they stated that the 3D will not be included and the extended version of the hunger games 1st movie is also not included...I did not know there was an extended edition :wow:

• Helpful Post
I did the same but sadly cancelled my steelbook Uk as funds are too limited right now, but customer service looked into it and they reassured me that if I cancelled my order for release date, they have enough stock so I can replace it later on. I have to cut corners this month don't have a choice. But for the 3D I don't play with dat :p if its available I will grab and hold on to it :rofl: ...hopefully we find out before they release the 6 Disk Can/US complete movie collection and it will be included in it... on the UK steelbook, they stated that the 3D will not be included and the extended version of the hunger games 1st movie is also not included...I did not know there was an extended edition :wow:
Extended Edition?! :OMG: I didn't know that... was that a UK release exclusive?

Extended Edition?! :OMG: I didn't know that... was that a UK release exclusive?

sorry not extended, but UNCUT

this is what is written for the UK Steelbook

1. Does not include the uncut version of The Hunger Games (available as unseen edition separately)
2. Does not include the 3D version of Mockingjay Part 2 (sold separately)

• Helpful Post
I'm going for the Uk one as it has 3D, I just hope it isn't locked as it states :wow: ...but read somewhere that 3D usually will be unlocked even if Blu-ray is locked dunno if that is true (n):dunno:

But love the CA Slipcover the red banner matching her red outfit...but I ordered the UK slip and the 6 Disk movie package so I think I will pass on it, not enough funds just for a different slip...unless a Fullslip package comes out than I won't have a choice :drool:

@Actarus @Netclone I'm definitely loving the red too. I was thinking it might have to do something with the red in our flag. Heheh just a thought. :p

My UK copy was supposed to be released on March 21 but was shipped this morning :wacky: ...and I read articles in regards to why only overseas are getting a 3D release of the movie and the reason for north america was to keep the consistency of the movie franchise (since all had no 3D release for NA they wanted to keep all movies in 2D) ...but in the Article it explains why some country have the ''3D for the last movie'' and the reason is Mockingjay part.1 was released widely in China in 3D :OMG: and apparently from the article the 3D used for part.1 was superbly done !!! ...so now need to hunt a china 3D copy of Mockingjay Part.1 that's gonna be fun :confused: ...weird that the UK doesn't have part.1 in 3D as they are releasing the 2nd movie in 3D :wow:

Screen shot 2016-03-19 at 11.04.39 AM.png

Reactions: AlienKing