AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 3/22/16
Order: :amazon: Amazon.com

HG-MP2 Bluray.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Now Playing.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RekLess
We know the bluray is coming, but I just couldn't wait so I created the thread for it! :D :woot: :hungry:
I watched it last night and I freaking loved the hell out of it! :drool:

SEXY!.jpg

Reactions: AlienKing
One of the better looking slipcovers in a long time. Let's hope there is some texturing and I like the location of the front title on the UK slip more than the US.

Another thing, is there a 3D edition for the US release?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is my favorite art for sure... but I gotta stick with my steelbooks for this...
UNLESS this slip has some wicked awesome embossing. then double dipping is in order.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
One of the better looking slipcovers in a long time. Let's hope there is some texturing and I like the location of the front title on the UK slip more than the US.

Another thing, is there a 3D edition for the US release?
@ash333 I agree about the title location, the UK is definitely the ONE to get! :thumbs:

And as for a 3D Edition, I don't believe we're getting one here in the States :confused:...
This is my favorite art for sure... but I gotta stick with my steelbooks for this...
UNLESS this slip has some wicked awesome embossing. then double dipping is in order.
@kaw For me, there's gonna be some double and triple dipping :hungry:... for sure! :naughty: And if Canada-eh releases a beauty of a slip... I'll be getting that as well! ;)

@bloodsnake007 does the 4 film collection 6 Disk comes with the 3D of the last movie ?
Hello @Actarus :), as far as I know, we're not getting a 3D Edition here in the States or in Canada! :mad: :banghead: I haven't seen anything for it other than a UK release! :squint: But I'm not 100% sure. But only 20 days away from the release, we should of heard/read something by now... :dunno:

Reactions: Actarus