The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.uk
Zavvi.com
Price: £20.99 £21.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same price of GBP 21.99 at HMV - though I don't know if they have discount codes like Zavvi has ?
Bought "Part 1" last week despite having no love for the blank spine but the price was/is OK at Amazon (GBP 11.99) and the title is on the spine of the o-ring so it's not a complete no-no.

EDIT 24/11: For those sitting on the fence due to the fact that Part 1 is missing the spine title and for those waiting for Parts 1 & 2 in a combo steel the best option I've found is :-
THE AMAZON EXCLUSIVE COMPLETE HUNGER GAMES COLLECTION LIMITED EDITION LENTICULAR JUMBO STEELBOOK priced @GBP 32.99 with release date TBC.
Just locked in my order.

Last edited:
I just came out of the movies! I really was excited to see the final film but I got bored, a little bit better than last one, but I'm passing! Glorious catching fire! I missed you so much!

Ooh! A multi-retailer release, just for a change! Aren't we lucky to be given the option of not buying from Zavvi! Amazon can have my money. Not giving it to Zavvi if I really don't have to! :)

Reactions: Lester
I still have a dream that Lionsgate will include a bonus spine for Mockingjay Part I. Without that, this collection just looks wrong.

Seeing as how they're releasing this, and a complete collection, I'm surprised there isn't one for Mockingjay Part I & Part II combined. At this stage I'd get that to go with the first 2 and get rid of the third one. Otherwise I'm just going to wait for the complete set to drop in price and get that instead.

Saw this in the cinema yesterday. Certainly better than part one but not the ultimate ending I was really hoping for...... I still think the first movie is the best one.

Not really relevant to potential purchasers (same prices as Amazon & Zavvi an all') but, anyway, GBP 20.99 at Base.com and GBP 21.99 at HMV/ Xtra-vision UK.

With a spare 21/22 quid I'd be buying the substantial and gorgeous Amazon exclusive "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" deluxe boxset containing the first two films followed by the upcoming Amazon exclusive "Hunger Games" complete collection in what looks like a jumbo steelbook (but I'd hope to get that for under 30 quid) :)

Last edited:
This one? http://tinyurl.com/jfqp2bj

Won't be a jumbo.
Yes, thank you . . . my bad - forgot that it is only 4 discs and thus no need for a big 'un :thumbs:

So reasonably enough it will be the same standard sized case as used for other 4-disc U.K. steelbook examples including :-
THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FULL SEQUENCE, THE GOFATHER / ALIEN / BACK TO THE FUTURE and THE HANGOVER TRILOGIES, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE & AGE OF ULTRON . . .

Last edited:
Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped yet? Quite a few pictures on Instagram from people who have had this delivered

I held off ordering as hoped Film Arena would do a part 2 to match their part 1 but that doesn't look like it's happening :(