The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.uk
Zavvi.com
Price: £20.99 £21.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also passed on the last film due to no spine title and waiting for a double pack steel of both

I hate to be that guy :bookworm:, but...

Lionsgate UK lost me with the titleless Mockingjay Part I, so I turned to FilmArena and was impressed with their exclusive edition. :)

Thus I really hope that once all of what they have already announced is out of the way (and Hitman 47 & Sabotage cancelled), then FA will do Mockingjay Part II (and The Maze Runner 2, for consistency as well).

If I were really selfish, I'd love to ask FA for full slip editions of the original Hunger Games and Catching Fire, to have a full set (with the Best Buy artwork for the steels inside - or not, but not the UK steelbook).

Then again, FA has no problem giving the FA treatment to films that have had MANY steelbooks releases already (Terminator 2, Dredd, Looper are the top 3 I think, John Wick is getting there), so maybe it's not a stretch to ask after all :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Good point; this needs to be in 3D before I bite

I seem to recall Part 1 had a spine title in the original mock ups, so I wouldn't get too excited yet people :)

Part 1 always had a blank spine in the mockups.

I'm torn.

If you have them all out on display front faced, they'd look amazing, but you could never have the spines showing because of the cock up they made for Part 1.

Reactions: JayWhit
I'm not going to bother with this. This set is tainted because of the third steelbook, so I'll probably sell my custom glossed steels for the first two and just get an amaray box set when it comes out.

Reactions: Flash